Hifi Bars

dreamslim

Silver Member
Did a quick search and can't find anything so hopefully I'm not duplicating.
My C just posted a semi-cryptic message on our fb page:
'exciting news.......new addition to the hifi family coming soon - no cheating'.

Ok, so I'm cheating. Hehe. Anyone else heard about a new flavour? I love hifi's.

Ours told us there were peanut ones coming soon!

Ours told us there were peanut ones coming soon!

Oh my gosh, PEANUT! :eek:
I never thought I could get excited about a new HiFi flavour, but here I am, excited.....

Do you think they'll be anything like the peanut kit kat? Or is that just wishful thinking on my part....

Exactly what I was hoping for lol.
Peanuts and chocolate are a match made in heaven....

I'm not excited at all - peanuts are hateful! Hope they don't get rid of any of the other flavours to make way for this one!

Ooh, or like a pretend snickers bar. Yum. I can't wait.

:O :O :O i love peanut anything!!! can't wait :D

Mmm peanuts!! I wish they'd bring back the almond and cherry flavour. They were like bakewell tarts.

Ooh do they not make that any more? :eek: I dont go to class so havent had a hifi in years. That was was diviiiiine, I thought the same, bakewell tart! :drool: Why on earth would they stop making that one?! :confused:

Cor, yeah, forgot about those almond and cherry ones, I loved those too, my friend bought some and didn't like them so gave me hers to try and I loved them.

I feel I have missed out by not having these :(

pamsie said:
Me too. I love almonds and cherries and these 2 together would just be heaven.

They used to do an almond and cherry Hifi bar, so doubt that would be the big surprise!! But you never know ;)

Back