Hifi bars

LizB

I'm really sorry if this has been asked before, I'm just trying to find out how much hifi bars cost at the moment. I'm due to rejoin slimming world tomorrow night and just want to have enough money with me to buy some for my healthy extras this week.

Thank you and good luck for this week!

I can't remember exactly but I think its £1.45 or about that for the packs of 3 and £1.99 for the packs of hifi lights (6 in a pack) and the deluxe ones (4 in a pack)

the packs of 3 are £1.45 (choc orange, mint), and the hifi deluxe(4), peanut heaven, and the hifi lights (2= 1 HEB) are £1.95 x

Thanks guys should have plenty then x

Its 1.95 for the newer ones like the hifi light bars (packs of 6) and the deluxe ones. Then the older 3 in a pack ones are 1.45 x

I'm not sure that I've seen the Hifi light ones, its been a couple of years since I've been to group. I used to buy like 4 packs for a fiver or something similar x

The light ones are smaller you can have 2 or they are 3 syns each! They come in caramel/choc, cranberry and yogurt and also new rocky road which are yummy.

They're bringing a new one out, cherry bake well, but my consultant isn't sure if its gonna be the light ones or normal ones x

Ah right can wait to try some of those out. Cherry bakewell sounds yum! Its a brand new group though so not sure if they will have everything yet or not.Thinking about trying some red and green days this time. Spent the afternoon trying to figure them out! Still a bit confused but been reading them out my old book will see if the new ones make more sense!

the cranberry and yogurt ones are being discontinued, so if the new one is cherry bakewell then they'll replace those I guess. Also, you can have 2 alpen light bars for a HEB, and they have a cherry bakewell variety and they are lovely, so I recommend trying those if you haven't already - and I don't even like cherry bakewells normally!

I will have a look for those too yum! I just wanted something for this week as I won't have time for shopping but needed something I can have at work for my heb x

that's ridiculous! And surely its breaking some law somewhere? They're lush, but I wouldn't pay over the odds for them!

I'm trying to find the Luscious Lemon ones, my group has never had them and Lemon is my weakness!

I'm trying to find the Luscious Lemon ones, my group has never had them and Lemon is my weakness!

Can't you ask your consultant if he/she will order some??

I know the new bakewell ones are limited edition, so me and my cousin are thinking of asking our consultant to order us a box, and we will just buy the box between us lol we love them!!

Hi

I presume you cannot buy these unless you go to a group?

Damn - moneys tight at the moment so cannot afford to go to a group or join online - can afford the magazine.

So will just have to go for the alpen light bars @ 3 syns each or 2 for a HB.

Kats

xx

Sorry Kats you can only buy them in group but I think the alpen light are yummy and a great alternative.

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but they are discontinuing the lemon ones from next week I think. I run the shop at our group was told that from 1st December any unsold bars would have to be returned to HO. :(

Back