• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

high five!!

WEEK 5 WEIGH IN FOR ME :D

AND...

I LOST 5 POUNDS!!!!

HIGH FIVE ME EH! :)

Im buzzing everyone, so buzzing... Im in the 9's now - 9st 11 - another 9 pounds and I will be at my healthy BMI (9st 2). When I look at my ticker I am amazed how far I have come in 5 weeks, everyone I meet comments on how good I am looking, and I just feel great.

To anyone out there struggling on week 1 or 2 YOU HAVE TO STICK WITH THIS! You really want to feel how I do now... its awesome.... and this diet is soooo simple. Just have your 3 shakes, drink the water and focus on the new you... its that easy xoxox

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Julz that is great hunni i am soooo pleased for you x

big high five coming at ya! x

thanks missy!

Julz that is great hunni i am soooo pleased for you x

big high five coming at ya! x
Ill be catching up with u missy! lol ur weight loss is awesome chick xoxox

lillie

weighs a lot less
you are amazing hun,another 5lbs and always sooo positive you will be at your goal in no time xxx

thanks lil!

you are amazing hun,another 5lbs and always sooo positive you will be at your goal in no time xxx
Thanks lil - i was so shocked to have 5 off i would have been happy with 3!! 5 is like OMG!!!!!!! lol xoxoxox

Fantastic Julz you deserve it. Off for my WI in a mo too although I won't have done as well as you!!! Congrats hun!!

Way to go Julz :bliss:
thanks kay xox

Fantastic Julz you deserve it. Off for my WI in a mo too although I won't have done as well as you!!! Congrats hun!!
Hey! You never know chick! I didnt think I would loose 5 this week!!!! I think you are due a good loss this week! FOR SURE! XOXOXOX :) good luck babe xoxox

SamiAnn

Julzie, well done on the high 5 keep it up.
I'm on Day 3 and have a really bad cold which i think is helping as i carn't smell or taste anything. Dying to get on the scales but i think i'll wait a bit longer.

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Big up, High five to ya!!!
Well done hunni you really deserve it!! :D:D Nearly there hun oooo exciting x x x

Sheep

on the up lol
Well done hun,

WOOHOO HIGH 5 , :talk017:

Well Done Jules, Great Result:d:d:d

Fantastic weight loss Julzie!

You have been inspirational you are always full of great advice and when it gets tough your posts always bring me up again.

Well done you!!

I am super duppppaaaaa happy for you! feeling good about yourself is a great place to be! Go Gurll

Oh yeah! High 5!

raise da roof!

well done hun bet your sooo chuffed to be nearly there

awwwwwwww....

Nice one Julz!!! You really are a wonder(ful) woman.

LOL! Awwww... scaz ur so cute sometimes! ;)

thanks sweetness ;)

xox

You little beauty, WELL DONEE!!!! xx

:wavey: Well done Julz, and have a great weekend xxxxxxx:party0038: