High School Musical

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kazz, 3 December 2006 Social URL.

1. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Just wondering if anyone has seen this? Chloe (my 6yr old) has suddenly started going on about it and I have no idea wat she is talking about!! It seems to be on CD & DVD...but because I dont know anything about it, have no idea if its suitable for her....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

High School Musical is a Disney film - no swearing, no violence - sat and watched it with all of my girls (11, 9,9 and 2) and they all loved it. Got the CD and happily sing along - watch it, you may be surprised how much you like it!! :D

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    It's not an 18 or anything, but I wouldn't have thought it was particularly suitable for a 6 year old. Teens in love type of stuff.

Most 6 year olds would get bored pretty quick.

5. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Thanks guys....sounds like Chloe wouldnt be bored of it at all...she loves Legally Blond, and has recently become addicted to Mean Girls...might have to make a purchase so!!

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

You can always try and catch it on Disney in advance - see what you think ;)

7. olijames

olijames Member

Diet:
    LL-SSing
    OMG its fabulous and my 8 year old knows it word for word...he sky +'d it and any chance he gets its on and hes dancing. Its got a great moral message about accepting people for who/what they are...there's a special edition DVD with yearbook out at woolworths tomorrow...i'll be grabbing one for Olis stocking!

Love it!!!:D

8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Didn't realise it was out tomorrow - will have to put an order in - definitely one for my girlies!! :cool:

9. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Ok, I'm sold....maybe I'll just get it for me instead!!

If I get it now though....I doubt very much if I will want to keep it up for Christmas!!!

10. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Oh I'll have to wrap it as soon as I get it otherwise it won't make it to Christmas day either!! :p

11. Geri

Geri Gold Member

It's gonna be on on christmas day - not sure where but know that it's on!!

12. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Possibly the Disney Channel again?! They also showed Cheetah Girls II - yes I know, I watch WAY too much kiddy tv! :p

13. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    We only have 4 channels....disney aint one of them.....just been listening to the soundtrack and it seems alrite....definately somethin Chloe will like!!

14. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Breaking Free is fab!! :cool: When they showed it on Disney they did one where they showed the kids how to do the dances - that was SO much fun!!!

My fav is 'Get Your Head in the Game' - Issy bought it from her birthday money!! ;) :p

15. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Get your head in the game is on now!!! I can imagine chloe dancing about like a mad thing to it!!

Breaking free is really good too....should've just downloaded the album before I posted here....it actually gives a pretty good idea wat the film is about!!!

16. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hmmm, I wonder if Issy will notice if I nick it for the car?!! :p

17. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    If shes anything like Chloe, she will definately notice!! Once Chloe gets her grubby little paws on that album she wont let it out of her sight!!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. ~lisa~

~lisa~ Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    My 10 yo loves it, and watches it over and over.
    Once was more than enough for me.

20. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    This is the absolute bain of my life. We watch the film over and over and over again, and if that isn't enough the CD is played in the car over and over and over again.

I hate it but the kids love it.

21. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Lol Flopster!!

I'm deffo going to get it for my kids, so I'll probably be throwing the dvd out the winda on Boxing Day! lol

22. Geri

Geri Gold Member

The dvd out today is cheaper in tesco - there were 2 adds in the paper for it yesterday - one was woolies and the other Tesco - think it was *.97 or something like that!!

I've been hearing this for ages, is often on ithe background - but the other day actually watched about the last 20minutes - was sweet - made my eyes fill up!

Reckon it'd be fine for your lil 6 year old...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.