Hiii any body out there?

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Hey! Anyone out there on exante?

So glad to see that minimins is back! I'm back on exante to lose a lot of weight after having a baby a year ago, it's been hard doing it this time round without the help of this forum!

It's quiet at the mo... will soon pick up again no doubt.

Good luck with the Exante journey, I am back on Slimming World wagon... still losing three year old baby weight lol.

XX

Hopefully, not used to it being so quiet on here lol!

Thank you very much, good luck to you too =) xx

Heya.. yep, it'll take a little while to get everyone back on board... but it will happen. I've missed this forum. I'm not really dieting at the mo. lost my mojo, but have serious plans to get back to Exante in the New Year. Am the heaviest I've been in my entire life and I need to get back on track. I've a family wedding in May 2016 and I absolutely refuse to be the 'fat one' in the photos -lol. Having this forum back up and running will make such a difference, because it's great to be able to share the journey.

I love this forum because it makes me accountable to people so I know I can't cheat lol!

I know that feeling suseka! I haven't let anyone take my photo in like a year lol

Hiya, I'm back too.

Totally gone to pot without the forum so I'm ecstatic it's back up.

Good luck xx

Hey! I'm coming back. Ordered tonight. Getting married next year so certainly have an incentive! Congratulations Chelly! Really pleased for you. Great to see you back. Also you GP. Always look forward to your posts.

Hi Chelly!

I remember you from 2 years ago when I was last doing this! Welcome back and congrats on the baby! I'm on about week 11 or so of restarting... too many yummy snacks and not enough exercise/restraint! But going gangbusters this time and am not too far from my goal weight! So glad this is up again! It really helped last time being accountable! :)

3lb down!

3lb loss!

Some familiar names on this thread :)

I'm totally back, ashamed as I may be to admit it but I've put on all the weight I lost a couple of years ago plus some more! :oops:

Glad to see the forum back. It really helped me stick to it when I first did it so here's to giving a receiving all that help again!

Happy New Year all xx

It is very quiet in here is isn't...

Congratulations on your baby, Goodluck for your weightloss. What plan are you doing? :)

Back