hiii guys,, new starter

byron

hi everyone!!! my names laura im 27... spent alot of yrs being overweight- infact ive gone from 17.5 stone to 11st 2, doing slimming world n then exante!!! now i thought id try weight watchers( ive never done before but need a change!!! ive signed up online in hope to start tmorow... ever so slightly how im guna use all my points... is it crucial i do?xx help plz xx

Hi, welcome! dont worry u will use ur points!!! lol you pretty much have to use them all, otherwise you wont be eating enough and your body will store fat for energy. theyre easy to eat it seems alot at first but they go in no time! lol good luck on ur journey xx

It's okay,the first couple of days are really hard! you'll know already from doing previous diets. keep me updated with how ur getting on :) xx

i found i had no portion control on sw. theres just something not quite right about a full plate of pasta.with veg and 2 or 3 chicken breasts. all free on sw but far too much.

i like ww because i dont feel as bloated and i am learning portion control

I was on slimming world for a while and i do like big portions but for me it didnt work ,but i think i just took advantage of " the more you eat the more you.lose " i still like big portions but i know im limited to stay within my daily points so i always have extra veg . In fact i don't even know what standard portions are :p i just stop when im full .

MrsK87 said:
i found i had no portion control on sw. theres just something not quite right about a full plate of pasta.with veg and 2 or 3 chicken breasts. all free on sw but far too much.

i like ww because i dont feel as bloated and i am learning portion control

Welcome and good luck. WW is great for learning portion control. I too had trouble on sw with knowing how much was too much and so didn't lose much weight at all.

I switched to WW from SW for exactly the same reasons!!! For me it was certainly too good to be true :-( loving WW though..... My tip is track, track, track!!!! Really helps you to stay focused!!! Xxxx

I'm new this week as well but in any diet i have followed i track it all straight away - otherwise its easy to forget!

Back