Hiii! Newbie right here!

floss

Hii everyone! Apologies for the chirpy-ness...I live in uni halls and we were woken up at 4.40 this morning by the fire alarm, it's now 6.00am and im about to leave for my work placement...I think Im sleep deprived!

Anyway...HELLO :) Iv just ordered my 1st months supply of exante and Im excited but terrified! Im new to exante but not to minimins. Iv tried low cal, ww, juddd...all sorts of other things. I had my heart broken by my 1st love 2/3 months ago out of the blue..we were together 2 years, planning marriage etc so the last few months have been really tough. I lost a bit through stress and felt much better but my stress seems to have now triggered binging since I started my placement so I figured time for a new challenge! Im a student nurse so getting through the 12.5 hour shifts on exante will be interesting but im sure I'll manage! All my flatmates have gone home for 8 weeks so it's the perfect time to get this started...no drinking etc and no distractions! Im not sure when it will arrive so as soon as it does im sure ill be pestering you all. Lovely to meet you im excited! Any pearls of wisdom, tips or tricks throw 'em my way!

x

Hey I'm also fairly new to both exante and minimums, day 5 today . My body is copying well with the diet and I really enjoy both the shakes and soups, it's just external temptations killing me, everywhere I look there is food calling
me but I'm really pleased with myself coz I haven't cheated.Now I see you are a student nurse, stay away from those chocolates at nurses station lol and drink plenty of water whenever you feel hungry or cravings. The ward can be busy that the ward can be really busy that you can easily forget to drink your water so muster that one. Goodluck

Hi floss :D
Good luck with Exante :D

Hi I'm a re-starter. Good luck it really does work if you stick to it!

just keep that water intake up hun :) and all should be plain sailing :)
how much are you looking @ losing

Good Luck hun!

Wishing you all the best

Lulu xx

Thanks for your lovely replies! Im looking to lose 2-3 stone. I havnt weighed myself for a while as I know seeing a gain will make me binge (stupid logic!) so just going to go by how I feel for a while. Anybody able to tell me the average loss for someone needing to lose this much?
I ordered my pack early sunday morning so I was hoping it would arrive tuesday but heard nothing email wise yet :( Im working all week so knowing my luck I wont be able to start until friday anyway as I wont be able to collect it from the front desk...how annoying! I just hope I can make it through my shifts on the plan...!

Good luck floss, as others have mentioned drink plenty of water, especially if you feel like you want to crave anything, or could be tempted by snacks around work. I just made sure I had a bottle of water to hand as much as possible - even in the car.

I need to loose about the same and I lost 7lbs in the first week, 3lbs in the second so I think it'll be about 3lbs a week from now on considering all my water weight is gone. Good luck on exante I'm sure you'll do brilliantly :) xx

Back