Hiiii all :-)

LuckyStarr86

This section is an inspiration to me seein u all doing sooo well

Ive got a whole 7-8 stone to loose :-( that seems soooo far away i could cry :-'(

I know im gonna b a regular here... Ill b on alot more after 20th when i have internet in my flat as only on app at the mo

Hope everyone is ok anyways xxxx

Hey!
I have around that much to lose too, it seems like your never gonna get there & sometimes I say to myself 'oh, I'm just not supposed to be skinny' but if I want it I'll need to work for it.
Just need the help & support of this & my family!
We can do it !!! :)

Nichola.. :)

Good luck the biggest step is getting motivated to do it. I have loads to lose and it seems like a lifetime but slowly I am chipping away at it. Good luck with your losses :)

Hey!
I have around that much to lose too, it seems like your never gonna get there & sometimes I say to myself 'oh, I'm just not supposed to be skinny' but if I want it I'll need to work for it.
Just need the help & support of this & my family!
We can do it !!! :)

I wish I had this my family are the most part are slim so they think its easy. I have a different dad to my other siblings and he is overweight like me but for some reason I get the brunt of it. I know they are well meaning but telling me its easy is so untrue. However this place has been so good for me to share my losses and feeling with those who understand what its like.

Yes, I can sympathise with you. I am the youngest of three and I am the heaviest, people usually ask if I am the eldest sister as I weigh more & it is obvious that I'm bigger.
My mother is a 'big girl' and my dad has what you would describe as a beer belly and we all love our food.. we would talk about it & get excited for dinner or meals, it sounds so silly but we do! lol. It is so hard to have the willpower & to tell yourself to get up and exercise or to say no to food you want. I just want to be thin & healthy!! lol.. x

just popping in to see how everyone is doing!? :)

Back