now im back ive;

1. a new life
2. new fella
3. new apartment
4. new career
5. 2 new kitty cats, a puppy and a fish tank lol
6. 2 stone back on me lolol

So im back to beat the bulge.

when i was last here i wasnt feeling quite myself, due to the realtionship i was in and the life i was kinda being forced to lead.

so i took time out to rearrange my life and do what I WANTED to do not what i was being forced to do.

I now run a small cake / cupcake business

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Lil-Cupcakery/258647654179761

pardon the advertising lol

started working in a kitchen and started training as a chef :) and also ended up dating and may i add FALLING MADLY in LOVE with my sous chef :) all good we are together and loving life to the max in our new apartment with our animals and my daughter.

Im happy with my whole life again and feel im deffo on the right path.

SO during the last 10 months or more since the last time i was on ive gained back 2 stone :( mehhh although it was fun and delicious hahahaha and all may i add in the name of training hahahhaah :p

but ive beat the bulge once before and im back here to where i got most of my inspiration and help from the first time from all the lovely members here at mini mins.

Thank you to all who pm'd me to make sure i was ok :) greatly appreciated ladies

So what have i missed? lol

xxxx

jo

Hello there - just wanted to wish you the best of luck. Losing weight is soooooo much easier when you are happy - take it from someone who knows!!

Likewise above what puppy have you got? I have a 4 month old cocker spaniel who makes me sooooo happy!!! I love him to bits! x

I have a long haired jack russell called Star

and 2 pure white kitties called muffin and doughnut lol

il stick some pics up tomorrow

thanks everyone

xx

Nice to meet you - your cakes are amazing.
I've made them for friends but would love my own business but wouldnt have clue where to start so well done!
Just at start of my SW journey so sure our paths will cross on other threads x

Never met you before, but welcome back and look forward to your posts.

hey guys thanks for the nice comments :)

@ gottosleep ... im sure they will il be on here motor mouthing or extreme typing most days im sure lol x

Hiya

I am at the same place as you - met the man of my dreams and mega happy and love my dog - a Bedlington Terrier and btw you're a nice weight already so dont be so hard on yourself!! x

Great to see you back & your new business looks great!!!! I see youre in Belfast too so at least I know where to come to for cakes for my girls birthdays!!!!! :)

Welcome back Wee Doll - I remember you! Sounds like things are going really well in your life and weight loss would be the icing on the (cup) cake haha! Good luck my lovely!

hi ladies thanks so much for the welcomes and the lovely comments :)

i will be working really hard on a receipe that is sw friendly ( lowsyns ) and as soon as i do you will be the first to know it :) xx

here are my 3 new babies doughnut and muffin and star is the puppy x

6787466.jpg

6787468.jpg

What gorgeous fur babies! Irresistible!

They are so cute wee doll but I reckon you have got your hands full there!!! Still they will stop you from thinking of food!! x

Back