Hiiiiiii Moved house, UPDATE since refeed!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Heero_Luva, 9 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Heero_Luva

Heero_Luva Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(15.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Hi all,

Im back!!

What an exciting few weeks. We moved house successfully. Beautiful place. so happy.

Since leaving I went to the doctor about severe stomach cramps and have been put on stomach ulcer medicine, they are trying to rule out gall stones (ouch!). Safe to say I'm off LT but am maintaining at 9st6. Will continue a healthy diet when im not on this medicine. Might loose a few pounds on it cause Im on a diet of soup, yoghurt, cabbage and gaviscon lol.

At least the weather is nice today!

Hope you all have done brill while I've been away!

Becki xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st9lb(56.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome back Becki!

Glad the house move went well and you're so happy in your new home. Moving can be so stressful so it's great that you're maintaining!

Sorry to hear about tummy. Will they send you to the hospital for a scan? Gall stones can be so painful. Keep popping in and let us know how you're getting on.

X

4. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Glad to hear the move went well!

Sorry to hear you're not too well, but, yes, there might be a weight-loss silver lining ;-) Fingers crossed it's not gallstones!

Hannah

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.