Hiim new on here x

Hiya Im thinking of joining slimming world my nearest meeting is on Thurs, i have got PCOS and someone reckonmended SM.
I recently went to a hospital appointment for fertility problems and the new consultant was a horrible *****, she was so insensitive she kept saying your weight has been the problems for miscarriages which i know hasnt been proven and 2yrs ago my twin boys was born sleeping at 22wks she also blamed my weight for that, but there are slim women who has gone through the same problems as i have. So although she was horrible its put me in the frame of mind that I needed, so any advice or sucsess stories wld be great love Karen xx

hi karen ,
Nice to meet you ,I think you will love sw and its a brill planif you stick to it .I am not a good example lol as I have been up and down but intend to stick to the plan 100 %
sorry to hear about your twins I lost a little one at 12 weeks in 2007 and we are now trying again .good luck with the plan and wil look forward to chatting to you x

welcome to the forum hun. sorry to hear bout the twins, as you say people of all different weights, shapes and sizes lose babies.

are you doing slimming world? its just your stats say slim fast and you mention SM (maybe that was a typo) xxx

yer SW is good (well it worked for me when i was in the right zone to do it, which is like any diet isnt it) x

Back