• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Hit a brick wall-snacking!!!!

Tanyalina

S: 19st0lb C: 17st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 1st7lb(7.89%)
I find that the thing to stop me snacking is not starting. If that makes sense - well it does to me! Once I have a snack I want some more. My aim is to have my meals and no snacks at all. Doesn't always work out, of course!

pippalata

Gold Member
S: 11st2.5lb C: 11st2.5lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 27.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I find that the thing to stop me snacking is not starting. If that makes sense - well it does to me! Once I have a snack I want some more. My aim is to have my meals and no snacks at all. Doesn't always work out, of course!
I'm the same. I got a bag of fun size chocolates when I first started SW for when I fancied a treat. I are the lot within about 3 days :eek: haven't for them since!!

I find snacking a a problem when I'm not doing anything or just watching telly. I try and go and do something to distract me, even just reading a book. Either That it I really take my time over whatever treat I choose. I will such malteasers to make them last! Helps me loads!!
Don't beat yourself up about it though, as long as your sticking to your syns it shouldn't hurt

Rach

Tanyalina

S: 19st0lb C: 17st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 1st7lb(7.89%)
I think it was just one day tbh! I had been out the night before and was really struggling in not caving and having a pizza!! But I did well in not caving in, I did go over my syns but with a bit of malt loaf, a bit of fruit loaf, a mini pepperami, and a chocolate shape dessert I think I did well not to go a hell of a lot worse!! Back on track no with no syns so far today so tonight can use them to have a bit of a binge on mini treats! :)

S: 10st8lb C: 9st3lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 1st5lb(12.84%)
I find I go through phases. I'm really good for a few days & then cave for a couple, but the thought of weigh in always puts me back on track, or if I STS. Someone suggested to me having carrot sticks etc at the ready for snacking etc but sometimes only sweet things will suffice. I try not to syn or syn much during the day, then if I need a bite of chic or a biscuit when I'm home later, I've got some flexibility.