Extra Easy Hit a brick wall-snacking!!!!

Tanyalina

So I've been doing well but past few nights it's getting to me that I'm wanting to pick and eat loads :( I'm trying my best to pick low syn or syn free things when I feel like I can't stop. Any advice or just some motivation will do

I find that the thing to stop me snacking is not starting. If that makes sense - well it does to me! Once I have a snack I want some more. My aim is to have my meals and no snacks at all. Doesn't always work out, of course!

I find that the thing to stop me snacking is not starting. If that makes sense - well it does to me! Once I have a snack I want some more. My aim is to have my meals and no snacks at all. Doesn't always work out, of course!

I'm the same. I got a bag of fun size chocolates when I first started SW for when I fancied a treat. I are the lot within about 3 days :eek: haven't for them since!!

I find snacking a a problem when I'm not doing anything or just watching telly. I try and go and do something to distract me, even just reading a book. Either That it I really take my time over whatever treat I choose. I will such malteasers to make them last! Helps me loads!!
Don't beat yourself up about it though, as long as your sticking to your syns it shouldn't hurt

Rach

I think it was just one day tbh! I had been out the night before and was really struggling in not caving and having a pizza!! But I did well in not caving in, I did go over my syns but with a bit of malt loaf, a bit of fruit loaf, a mini pepperami, and a chocolate shape dessert I think I did well not to go a hell of a lot worse!! Back on track no with no syns so far today so tonight can use them to have a bit of a binge on mini treats! :)

I find I go through phases. I'm really good for a few days & then cave for a couple, but the thought of weigh in always puts me back on track, or if I STS. Someone suggested to me having carrot sticks etc at the ready for snacking etc but sometimes only sweet things will suffice. I try not to syn or syn much during the day, then if I need a bite of chic or a biscuit when I'm home later, I've got some flexibility.

Back