Hit a bump at week 7 1/2

nina

Silver Member
TOTM...first bump at 7 1/2 weeks...just couldnt control myself...all new stressors...work, home, neighbors...and gave into the carb KING...today is day 3 of my slump...and figured I should ride the wave til the end of the week...and get back on track.

I am so proud of myself for 28 pounds down...and really set myslef up to complete 4 months on ATKINS without a blip...was I too unrealistic?

I am hoping that this blip would have a silver lining -- maybe a whoosh weigh in -- especially since my past weeks have been 1 and 2 pounds...

any ideas?:rolleyes:

ah, so how much have you put on then Nina?

well Jim, I havent weighed myself -- its only day 4 off plan...tomorrow I am back on track!

So I will weigh in next Saturday -- I think if I weigh in tomorrow I may be devasted even if its 2 pounds on!

Good point Nina

Just get right back into your Atkins eating and you will be fine. This isn't just a diet, it is meant to be for life, so we will all encounter blips and days (and more!) 'off' and times when we can't resist temptation. This is how so called normal people eat, after all!

All the best x

Just get right back into your Atkins eating and you will be fine. This isn't just a diet, it is meant to be for life, so we will all encounter blips and days (and more!) 'off' and times when we can't resist temptation. This is how so called normal people eat, after all!

All the best x

good point!
this is my new WAE4LIFE

Roll on Sunday -- Today is a new day towards the changed me...back on Atkins...struggled yesterday to think I wanted to switch to SW for a week blahblah blah -- I told myself during my gym workout -- just get right back to Atkins yer buddy -- you know its best for you....

So here I am :) DAY 1 Round 2

Good luck Nina, you can do it! :) x

Good luck Nina and well done for getting back on the wagon :) x

thank you ladies for your thoughtful words of encouragement -- thats why I love minimins!!!

Day 2, down and dusted -- roll on day 3...btw, I had all the flue-like symptoms today...hoping this is ketosis starting and NOT the real flu!!!

Well done for getting back on track & I would think most definately Atkins flu! xx

Ah thanks for the upbeat post :)

feeling better and happy to report day 3 is down and dusted!

roll on day 4!

Well done Nina :) x

athena, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how long have you been on atkins? do you exercise?

This is my fourth week, so not that long. I go for walks with my son at the moment (pushing a pram with a 2 stone toddler is hard work for me! lol), trying to build my activity up slowly lol x

thanks Cinta...

Just starting day 4, round 2 -- feeling good so far!

Athena...good for you getting out there walking with the pram! We can lose it when we move it!

Back