Hit a wall 2 weeks in

Jack cooper

Hi there all, I'm coming to the end of my second week and I hit a wall on Friday, I got drunk basically, I used 65 syns in total, my plan was to recover and have minimal syns on the Saturday but that didn't happen, however I still stayed Within the daily amount, but with the syns I'm allowed in a week I'm still under! Not by a lot but still under, does that mean I'll still have a loss?? Also would doing a couple of SP days help get back on track?? Thanks guys.

saving syns and then using them in one go wont always guarantee a loss depending on which point of the week youre in, in relation to your weigh in day

You could well have done enough to pick yourself back up again though! Especially if you were good up until the weekend, just try eat light today haha and let us know how you get on!

I messed up and ate badly on Saturday. A big burger and curly fries! yum! So ill have to see if I caught up as well!

It's one of those things, you could still lose, you may not. Fingers crossed for you at weigh in tonight. But even if you don't lose, you know why and know it's something probably best avoided in the future.

Mini . . . your signature gif just made me laugh out loud! Soooo accurate!

Back