Hit a wall after 3 months :(

MrsC2015

Hi,
I started SW on the 5th Nov and so far have lost 1st 7.5lb but I seem to have hit a wall with only 4.5lbs to my second interim target (11.5lb from my final target). Seems toe choosing all the wrong foods and eating too many syns. Usually I was happy with about 5-10 a day but now I'm having at least 20 on some days.
In need of some motivation to get back on track :(

It's a slippery slope. What I do is look back at my pictures from when I was at my heaviest (and most miserable) and remind myself of why I started SW in the first place; not only how I looked, but how I felt. Fear of going back to that is usually the kick in the bum I need.

Thanks flashharry. Maybe printing one off of sticking it next to my food plan will help me stick to it.

I also liked having some of my bigger clothes to look at. Seeing the gaps in the clothing increase motivates me when I'm at the stage you are (although for several reasons, I'm now starting again) but at the time I found it helpful.
Also, something that you want to be able to get in, and seeing that zipper get further up was helpful too! :)

I think the food diary is the only thing that works for me!

I try to eat free food all day and then have my syns at night. Often I'll have just fruit for breakfast so that I can 2 hifi lights as my HEB and save up to 15 syns for other badness!

You've lost loads, don't give up now :)

Thanks :) Just need a good kick up the bum. Weigh in tonight so will see how it goes. Got a food plan for next week - throwing in a few sp days. might give me the kick I need.

Back