Hit two big targets today

SerenityValley

Surgically happy.
I had a sneaky weigh in (well truth be told, I do it every day!) and have hit two big targets today. I've lost over a stone on slim and save and over 100lbs in total. The 100lbs loss has always been a big thing to me, given how much I had once lost. I've always felt I was failing when I'd lost less, as I had once lost over 150.

I had 47lbs to go to my main target but I have many mini targets left. Next one is 223lbs (to be under 16st!).

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Thats amazing well done hun :D

Catdog xx

Amazing ANDY! well done x

yay andy! *happy dances for you*

I had a sneaky weigh in (well truth be told, I do it every day!) and have hit two big targets today. I've lost over a stone on slim and save and over 100lbs in total. The 100lbs loss has always been a big thing to me, given how much I had once lost. I've always felt I was failing when I'd lost less, as I had once lost over 150.

I had 47lbs to go to my main target but I have many mini targets left. Next one is 223lbs (to be under 16st!).

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Well done Andy, when you started you where within a pound of where I started on monday of this week, A nice bit of inspiration for me and proof positive it can be done.. Best wishes,

Well done - thats amazing! :party0011:xx

Back