hiy everyone starting cd on the 5/11/12

tiger123

Hiya all,:553:
I'm new here and would like to start the cd on monday, i'm really excited but scared that i wont be able to stick to it. Is there anyone who finds the diet really hard and also all that water i can barely drink 1 litre never mind two and a quarter . Im really nervous will it all be worth it .all you guys out there ur amazing ppl with sooooo much will power
good luck to u all and please wish me luck oh and any one starting on monday????:sigh:

would love to hear from anyone who will be starting next week or someone who has recently started the diet.:eek:

Hi i was supose to restart this week but due to a few issues ive decided to restart on monday the first couple of days are the worse as ul be cravinga and thinking abour foid constantly i think because u know u cant have it but this diet requires motivation and mind over matter ive done it before abs hope to do it again we can do it togetber if u like

Hi girls, I'll be there with you both if you'll have me!!! I re-started last week, which turned out to be stupid with it being half term! So I'm getting back on track from today but my weigh in day is Monday-I'm sure it'll be easier with buddies :)))) xx

Hi everybody :) i started on Monday so on day 6 today!! Its been testing for sure but managed to stick to Ss all week!!!

Water becomes easy to drink because when u think you're hungry just have some water and as time goes on you become naturally thirsty anyway so u find u drink alot more :)

Marie x

Thanks girls for sharing your thoughts with me i thinck ur right its the will power we all need and we can do it together. i suppose u have to be determined to do it orelse it's not worth it. I too am starting on monday wish u all luck:)

sportsgirl said:
Hi girls, I'll be there with you both if you'll have me!!! I re-started last week, which turned out to be stupid with it being half term! So I'm getting back on track from today but my weigh in day is Monday-I'm sure it'll be easier with buddies :)))) xx

Hi sports girl the more the better! I was due to start this week but i am def gna do ir on mon lets all do it and be the last diet we go on x

tiger123 said:
Thanks girls for sharing your thoughts with me i thinck ur right its the will power we all need and we can do it together. i suppose u have to be determined to do it orelse it's not worth it. I too am starting on monday wish u all luck:)

This diet is one that works but u have to put all effort and heart into it. U also havw to have the willpiwer as your brain will say eat eat eat abd food foodfood u sort of become obssed but wen u feel slimmer as your belly shrinks it becomes a lil easier but with people eating round u u have to be strongand not give in lets all do it

Hi ladies, how are we all? Everyone ready to start today? I have my weigh in this morning and really have to get on track, I've been on and off this damn diet since March but i want this to be the last time. I've found it so hard but still come back to it because I know it can work. Good luck everyone xx

Hi I'm starting today have done Cambridge last year and lost 4 but put 3 back on gutted but I'm really in the right mind to do this I find writing a diary I used to write in mine when ever I felt Hungary.not had a shake as yet got my porridge for Early lunch and my shake for around 3 then will have my last one about 9 tonight I find it hard and I love it when ketosix kicks in I have a lot of weight to loose and hoping to find some diet buddies out there xx

Hi debbie and i have been txing and supporting each othet and soooo happy managed through day 1 yayyyyy! Amy im more then happy to buddy up as well if u want the more the merrier x

Hi all

I restarted yesterday as well, managed to get through day 1!! I am determined that was my last ever day 1!!

Hope you are all managing ok, stop by here whenever temptations rears its ugly head!!

Good luck girls just think of the difference in us all come xmas!! xx

Hello ladies - hope you don't mind me tagging along on your thread. I started in June and was five away from my target but have been playing for the last few weeks and had a trip home to Scotland (I'm a London dweller) so have been totally off track for one reason and another for a few weeks - getting weighed in tonight and dreading it ha! Went totally mental on food and alcohol but hoping it won't take too long to shift. I was on step 3 but going back to SS. My original target was 9st and I got to 9st 5lbs at last weigh in. Had my friends wedding and the 9st 5 was perfect for me fitting in to the dress but now have a trip to Thaland in December and hoping to get to 8st 10lbs.....won't know how many pounds that is until I step on the scales tonight - eeeek!!!

Cannot wait to be back in ketosis - I want to eat my own arm off. Just having veggies and protein today before picking up my packs tonight - how is everyone else doing? x

Good luck for tonight, its my day one today and I'm defo going to need some help getting through it. I'm okish at the moment starting to get a bit headachy, i'm finding having mouth spray is a great help everytime I get a hunger pang, i spray and it makes it go away a little because mint + food = grim
Hows everyone getting on today?

tiger123 said:
Hiya all,:553:
I'm new here and would like to start the cd on monday, i'm really excited but scared that i wont be able to stick to it. Is there anyone who finds the diet really hard and also all that water i can barely drink 1 litre never mind two and a quarter . Im really nervous will it all be worth it .all you guys out there ur amazing ppl with sooooo much will power
good luck to u all and please wish me luck oh and any one starting on monday????:sigh:

would love to hear from anyone who will be starting next week or someone who has recently started the diet.:eek:

I'm on day 2 and struggling on SS+ I have already had my chicken and salad which now means just shakes tonight xx

Day 3 and 4lb loss must keep this up I will be slim how are u all doing x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yesterday wasn't great as I started eating biscuits without even thinking but today is going well so far. I've just had my lunch shake but my tummy is really rumbling and i'm getting a headache. I'm also finding that the shakes make me feel a bit sick but i've read somewhere I should drink water with them as the concentration of vitimins/nutrients might make you feel a but queasey

Imitt said:
Yesterday wasn't great as I started eating biscuits without even thinking but today is going well so far. I've just had my lunch shake but my tummy is really rumbling and i'm getting a headache. I'm also finding that the shakes make me feel a bit sick but i've read somewhere I should drink water with them as the concentration of vitimins/nutrients might make you feel a but queasey

I'm feeling regathering Hungary had my shake at half 10 but I need to keep my water up I drink a glad before and after my shake my tummy is making funny noises it has been said that when I get hunger pains they actually are tonin your stomach muscles, old habits die hard like licking ur finger which I did when cooking stay strong FIGHT THE HUNGER xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey I started yesterday, so far so good.. really craving a pack of crisps but not giving in to temptation - so hard when everyone around me is still eating!!!
Doing SS this week, may have to move to SS+ next week just so I can chew on something - doesnt feel like i'm eating when i'm just having the liquidy type stuff all the time!!

What's everyones fave flavours ?

I had the maple and Pecan porridge this morning - YUK I thought it just tasted powdery!

LOVE the cookies & cream and mint choc shakes, had them warmed up was really nice!!

Also - Other than the pee stick the CDC gives you, how else can you tell that you're in Ketosis?
x

Hiya,

I've restated the on monday 5th as well, so far its going okay:).
I did cambridge back in july and managed to loose 1 and half stone in 5 weeks, but had to come of diet due to health reasons.
Its a miracle but I've managed to maintained, so hopefully i'll be able to loose the last stone by xmas to get me to healthy BMI:innocent0002:

Back