Hiya all, Old Newbie from Yorkshire! xx

MidLifeCrisis

Hi there all, :sign0144:

My name is Michelle, and I'm 37. i live in s Yorkshire, and attend a Monday morning SW group. I have 1 boy from my 1st marriage and a son and SD, from my second marriage.
we have our own metal fabrication business, and I am studying for a qualification in Interior Design. A long term, depression and anxiety sufferer my health has been plagued with problems for around 8 years, IBS, high blood pressure, back problems, all of which are benefiting for my SW plan and slow but sure exercise plan. I suffered from agoraphobia for many years, but thanks to medication and help from good friends I am now beginning to heal, and able to cope with the busy life I'm enforcing on myself.
I am 3 stone heavier than when we married 4 years ago, and my goal is to get back to the same weight 9st 7lb, for our 4th wedding Anniversary and my 38th birthday end of May beginning of June.
I love the internet, and am a Facebook and Forum junkie, so you will probably get sick of seeing me on here :eek:.
Look forward to meeting you all xx
Chelle xx :bighug:

Last edited:
Hi Chelle :)

Welcome to Minimins. If you love the internet be warned, you WILL become addicted to this site ;) Keep us posted with how you get on x

Hi Chelle

A big hello from a fellow yorkshire girl!

Good luck with you journey... My target was 9st 6lbs however I've just altered it to 9st 2lbs

Becky

Hello and welcome from another Yorkshire girl.

Good luck with your losses.

Hi hun, welcome to minimins, im also from yorkshire, Barnsley, so not too far from you.

Welcome from another Yorkshire girl :D
Lots of luck, I am sure you will do it x

Hi Chelle, welcome from another Yorkshire lass! Good luck with the losses x

Hello from another Rotherham lass!!

Good luck with your weight loss - these boards are brilliant for advice and info.

Wow, plenty of Rotherham lasses lol xx Nice to see you all x

I'm a Rotherham lass too - but I ran away to York and then escaped there to the countryside south of York.

welcome to the forum (from a born yorkshire lass but now living over the border in red rose country (just - please don't hiss and boo, I am lovely really :D)

KB x

Back