Hiya all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mellb, 10 May 2010 Social URL.

1. mellb

mellb Member

Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    So, i've always been a chubby kid and at 19 i'm almost 12 stone and not happy, arghhhh! i'm not like drastically overweight and having health problems, and i'm not gonna lie, this is purely for vanity reasons! i just would like to be able to buy a snazzy bikini for caravaning in rhyl (stylish :D ) this year and not look like a jelly :p
    Pretty much all of this weight i've put on is due to just finishing my first year at uni, which means freedom to eat whenever and whatever i please! luckily my mum's just started slimmers world, and now it's the holidays i'm at home eating healthily with her. i've just got to work on the exercise really, and with mum working in the mornings, colin (her boyfriend slash almost fiance) working all day and the babies (Ava and Ethan (sometimes E-He as Ava calls him, she's only 3 :p he's almost 2, they're mum and colin's, while me and my other two brothers (Cam and Jake, 18 and 14) are mum and dad's, i'm only living at mum's cos dad's recently moved house and there's no spare bedrooms like at mum's)) are in nursery in the mornings, so i've got the house to myself until about 12. as long as i can force myself to get up in the mornings i can probably get something decent done! go for a run in the park maybe...not sure yet but hey ho.
    well now you know my life story, so hiiiii!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    HI! OMG I sooo get you, I'm the same, haha.. 19 and overweight, just wanna bit fit! Joined SW with my mum too, lol, haven't really felt like incorporating any exercise into my days though :( I guess I'm just gonna see how I go with SW alone first.. How are you finding it so far? xxx

4. mellb

mellb Member

Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Hiiii yayy :p Well i've been playing with the idea of actually doing something for a couple of weeks and have just decided to actually do it, so how i'm finding it so far doesn't really count yet :p You?

5. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hehe, well good luck when you do start! I started SW about a month ago but didn't really stick to it past the first week cause I got really ill (and then after I got OK, I went to Pizza Hut with my bf and ate 45 syns worth of pizza cause I hadn't eaten for 3 days - hahahaha :eek:) but just been back on it for a grand total of 3 days and it hasn't been that bad :) Just hope I can stick to it until I see some major changes in my weight, then I'll be motivated to stick to it longer term. Hey, I'll be here any time if you want help with anythinggg :D xxx

6. mellb

mellb Member

Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    ahh can't resist some good pizza hut! :p
    Yeah well my mum's been on SW for two weeks now, (three weeks this coming wednesday), she lost 3 pounds in the first week and only one on the second, i keep trying to tell her that weight fluctuates all the time, especially when you're losing it so not to worry, it has put her down a bit, but she's determined to keep going for six months :p
    thanks and good luck to you too :D aww thanks same here!

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx

8. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you're good at motivating your mum you'll be great at motivating yourself! Did you manage to get out for a run today? xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.