hiya all :-)

charlie's~mummy

Gold Member
hiya all just wanted to pop by and say hi i have recently come off exante vlcd i was just finding it too hard with baby not sleeping and working fulltime i constantly had no energy so i have come back to old faithfull weight watchers i realise i have to do this slowly and healthily thing is im off on my hols next week 11 days all inclusive to turkey woooop i cannot wait!! im going a stone over what i thought i was going to be and thats a bit rubbish but instead of crying about it ive decided to do a week of pp this week and see how i go so its my first day today and im feeling good hope to get to know you all soon hugs kelly xxx

good luck hun, i came off cambridge earlier this year, i feel so much better for aappproaching weight loss in a more sensible healthy way, all the best xxx

Hi girls,ive not even been doing WW a week yet & im Loving it:D i havent done the cambridge diet myself but i no someone that has she was a very big girl & went down to a size 12/14 & now shes back at the size when she started.
Good luck & i hope to see you posting.

Thanks girls I'm already feeling so much better xx

Back