Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hiya am newish!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pineapple, 13 July 2009 Social URL.

1. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    Hiya....

I'm Nikki and about to restart the Cambridge Diet and hope to shift at least 2 stone before my hols on Sept. I did lipotrim last year and lost 4 stone for my wedding taking me down to 11 st. Felt fantastic but very quickly gained 1 st 13 lbs (why I have been so silly, I'll never ever understand). Have tried many many times this year to get back on track but just dont seem to have the will power I had last year and always manage a couple of days then the lure of something fine gets to me and I go into a 3-4 day binge!. Was reminded by my CD Lady about this site, so thought with it being such a help to me last year, I'd introduce myself and hope to get to know you all.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya

Well done you for jumping on!

Good luck

Mike

4. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    Thanks Mike.

I know once am into the diet, its deffo the best Diet I have ever done, and for some strange reason fairly easy. Its just getting into it that am finding hard!!

5. amm451

amm451 Do Over

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.77%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hiya Nikki,

My name is Anne-Marie and I am on day 4 of a restart. We CAN do this!

Good luck and look forward to chatting to you over the next few weeks. positive vibes coming your way

xx

6. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    Hi Anne-marie, good to have some support! I am starting tomorrow, so getting into the swing of things by reading everyones posts! How you finding it getting into it agian?

7. amm451

amm451 Do Over

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.77%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I am finding it easyish but my motivation is good... I've a thread on restarters that explains it.

Just sort of in limbo waiting for the headaches and bad breath lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.