Hiya am newish!!

pineapple

Silver Member
Hiya....

I'm Nikki and about to restart the Cambridge Diet and hope to shift at least 2 stone before my hols on Sept. I did lipotrim last year and lost 4 stone for my wedding taking me down to 11 st. Felt fantastic but very quickly gained 1 st 13 lbs (why I have been so silly, I'll never ever understand). Have tried many many times this year to get back on track but just dont seem to have the will power I had last year and always manage a couple of days then the lure of something fine gets to me and I go into a 3-4 day binge!. Was reminded by my CD Lady about this site, so thought with it being such a help to me last year, I'd introduce myself and hope to get to know you all.

Hiya

Well done you for jumping on!

Good luck

Mike

Thanks Mike.

I know once am into the diet, its deffo the best Diet I have ever done, and for some strange reason fairly easy. Its just getting into it that am finding hard!!

Hiya Nikki,

My name is Anne-Marie and I am on day 4 of a restart. We CAN do this!

Good luck and look forward to chatting to you over the next few weeks. positive vibes coming your way

xx

Hi Anne-marie, good to have some support! I am starting tomorrow, so getting into the swing of things by reading everyones posts! How you finding it getting into it agian?

I am finding it easyish but my motivation is good... I've a thread on restarters that explains it.

Just sort of in limbo waiting for the headaches and bad breath lol

Back