Hiya another newbie!

Safia

Gold Member
Hi everyone i am so excited to be joining you on Thursday. I will be ordering my slim and save packs next week as my exante packs will be finishing on wednesday. I have decided to do a mixture of 3 packs + protein meal and the 4 packs and just cant wait to get started. Exante is good but i only like the shakes and will find it so hard to survive on just the shakes. Also i love the idea of being able to have some meat or fish which will keep me on track as this last week i have been picking on meat which i shouldnt have been eating! x

Important starting tomorrow fancy being diet buddys ?? How much u got to lose ???

Hi Safia
Welcome to the forum - this is my first vlcd so I can't compare but have found it relatively easy - good luck and keep coming on here it really helps! :)

Hi thanks debs and lisa x looking foward to starting on thursday. At the moment my weightloss has stalled, i think its because its totm and whenever i exercise or do a lot of housework i lose less! Never mind i still have a few more days till weigh in.
Ofcourse lisa we can buddy up, how was your first day today x

Just starting it. Can't Do breakfast since had a black coffee

Just starting it. Can't Do breakfast since had a black coffee

You can have black coffee - it would probably help if you read the sticky at the top lisa - then you can be clear about what you can and can't have :)

It would be a shame to start and make mistakes at the beginning - lots of people here to help!

Welcome! Im on day 6 & loving it so far. Its my first time on slim & save but not my first vlcd, did cambridge 2 yrs ago. Im loving meals! :)

Welcome! Im on day 6 & loving it so far. Its my first time on slim & save but not my first vlcd, did cambridge 2 yrs ago. Im loving meals! :)

Lol don't remind me of the cambridge diet, i did that a couple of years ago and lasted only 4 days! But i think more then the diet it was my lack of motivation. Went shopping today and brought some prawns and some more herbs and spices, ready for thursday x

Hi Safia and welcome to S&S :D I'm sure you're really going to enjoy switching over. Reading your original post reminded me of me. I could only do the exante shakes (hated the soups) but found it extremely hard to just have 3 shakes a day so switched to S&S and I am soooo happy I did!

Good luck x

Hi...........good luck! :D

Hey good luck for tomorrow, hope your order came today! I'm on Day 3, I used to do Exante and was bored of the flavours, this one, there is so much variety and can have the protein meal - I love it :D same losses as on Exante so far :)

The shakes on S&S are much more filling than on Exante - they are lush,, even the chocolate :p

Thanks glassrose thankfully my delivery arrived before i left the house. I finished my last exante shake (yippee) and have sorted out what s&s meals i will be eating tomorrow, just need to decide on what protein meal to eat now x
I knew i wasnt going to last very much longer on exante as the only thing i like in exante is the shakes and i couldnt drink sweet things all the time as i am more savory and love my meat but hate soups!

Lol yeah Exante shakes were quite... boring! I'm sticking to shakes, but with these they taste nicer. The bars on S&S are a lot nicer too! For protein I normally have an egg or a piece of chicken.

Good luck for today if your starting today :) x

Back