• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Total Solution Hiya can anyone help me please

S: 12st13lb C: 11st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 1st2lb(8.84%)
Hi:sign0144:, I was hoping to start Exante Total Solution today but after reading the leaflet am now not sure if i can :cry:. It says you can't use it if you are on ANY prescription drugs !! That seems a very broad range ..... do people not take it when they are on the pill etc :confused: . I'm on HRT not sure what to do now :hmm:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

chazz27xx

S: 14st6.5lb C: 14st6.5lb G: 11st1lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi, try emailing them to ask, or even searching it on google, maybe someone else has asked the same question.
Hope you get the answer you need :)

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
S: 17st0.0lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 6st4lb(36.97%)
Mitchsa said:
Hi:sign0144:, I was hoping to start Exante Total Solution today but after reading the leaflet am now not sure if i can :cry:. It says you can't use it if you are on ANY prescription drugs !! That seems a very broad range ..... do people not take it when they are on the pill etc :confused: . I'm on HRT not sure what to do now :hmm:
Why not ask your GP or Practice Nurse. That would be much safer - at least they will know you and your history. Exante have to be careful, they don't want to be sued.

GSQ

S: 12st13lb C: 11st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 1st2lb(8.84%)
Thank you everyone, think i'll email Exante and if i dont get a reply then try the doctors on Monday ..... just think doctors in general try to talk you out of these diets with the usual eat healthy instead etc :blahblah: lol.

JanD

maintaining since June'09
S: 15st9.5lb C: 10st13.6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st9.9lb(30.02%)
They have to say that to cover themselves because they don't interiew you to see what you're on.

When I did Lipotrim 2 years ago I was on HRT and was able to use it. I think it would be fine. Obviously you need to be satisfied in your own mind though. xx