Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

hiya everyone! im back for some reason lol

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by sheshelafunk, 26 September 2009 Social URL.

1. sheshelafunk

sheshelafunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.33%)
    hiya, im nikki for those that dont know. i did this diet from 21st of january to um..i dunno but for six weeks. i started at 10 st 10 and went to 9st 4. and have eaten all the junk in the world and not gained a pound, but thought i had as my clothes felt tighter, so i bought some packs. im on day 5 today!
    its going well. im not obsessed like last time and my best friend is doing it with me. i dont need to lose much but i am only 5ft1 so a few pounds would be sweeeettt...
    if ya fancy a chat come speak to me, i dont recognise anyone from before?

so whats your names and how are you all? xxx:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Truff

Truff New Member

Hi Nikki I'm Danielle

So do you recommend the diet? Do you find it straight forward etc?

I started today, i go on holiday in six weeks, I weigh 10stone 9lb at the min and would love to lose a stone but not sure if I would in that time

Problem is my holiday is all inclusive I am worried it will pile back on!

I suppose I just need to be careful!

4. sheshelafunk

sheshelafunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.33%)
    hey, yeah the diets fab! well over a stone in 6 weeks! its tough some days but if ur stricked it works! and u must drink the water its important for the weight loss! i had my weigh in yesterday and i lost 6lb and am down to 8st 8 now!! and i was 10st 10 when i started and like i said its been my first week back on...good luck u will do fine! if u wanna talk im here xxxx

5. sheshelafunk

sheshelafunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.33%)
    *lost well over

6. Truff

Truff New Member

Thats amazing!

Well done you! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.