HIYA EVERYONE NEW TO LL

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by MizGaram, 17 May 2008 Social URL.

1. MizGaram

MizGaram Member

Hello everyone i have read some of the threads and want to say congrats to everyone. However i have a small dilema its my nieces birthday and i am tempted to have a little something to eat, i have been having 2 packs a day and am on week 6 it sounds silly but i hoping if i do relapes its not gonna be that bad. Can anyone give me any adivse i am gonna try not to eat but am worried that have i done my self any damage by eating 2 packs a day?

week1-: 8LB
    week2-: 1LB :(
    week3-: 3LB
    week4-: 3LB
    week5-: 2LB :)
    week6-:
    week7-:
    week8-:
    week9-:
    week10-:
    week11-:
    week12-:
    week13-:
    week14-:

Last edited: 17 May 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    My advice would be don't eat! It starts as a little bit but believe me it soon escalates and it's no fun for some people trying to get back into ketosis.

Why are you only having 2 packs a day? How often are you doing this? This is something that I really wouldn't recommend - in having 4 packs we're living on what's probably the lowest recommended food intake and having only half of that cannot be healthy, your body won't be getting all the vitamins, minerals and sustinence that it needs.

4. MizGaram

MizGaram Member

Ahhh thank you i think i its was in my head that if i have two food packs then if i eat it makes up for it so saving on food packs so i can eat however i have made the choice and am not going to eat. Thank you so much for your advice it is appricated.

5. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Well done MizGaram - good choice =- make sure you eat all 4 as Katie says.

Best of luck on LL!

6. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm glad you're going to have all 4, I'd hate for you to fall ill because of it ---- do keep posting though and let us know how you're getting on :)

7. MizGaram

MizGaram Member

YES YES YES I did it i proved a point to my self and im so happy i did not eat a thing. I had my food packs and water it didnt really feel that bad. I honestly thought i would pick up something. Thank you guys i needed that push and am greatful xxx

8. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Fabulous - that's great news ---- well done :clap:

9. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Way to go Mizgaram...keep up the good work :)

10. Donnalou86

Donnalou86 Striving for slimness

Diet:
    Cambridge
    That's great that you've decided not to eat. Please please have your four packs, not only will it eventually make you ill only having two as you're not getting all your nutrients, it will actually cause you to lose less weight! Cos your body will go into starvation mode and hang on to everything it's got. Go back up to four and your four ltrs of water and you may have a really really good loss at your WI. I've had endure about 4 or 5 birthday parties during LL, it isn't fun but you've just got to stick it out, think how great it'll be at her birthdy next year when you're looking fabulous! Eating what you want but knowing you're in control of it!

11. MizGaram

MizGaram Member

Guys i can not thank you enough for your support and i promise to stick to 4 a day. Now i have gone through one party i feel i can do anythin even go out to dinner and your right its not alot of fun but its got to be done will put in how much i lost Hopefully on Wed night xxxx

12. Donnalou86

Donnalou86 Striving for slimness

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck with your WI tommorow night!

13. MizGaram

MizGaram Member

Hey guys im doing everything im supposed to but the weight does not seem to be shifting getting really sad:sigh:. My three stone target seems to be getting further and further. HELP

week1-: 8LB
    week2-: 1LB :(
    week3-: 3LB
    week4-: 3LB
    week5-: 2LB :)
    week6-: 2LB
    week7-:0LB :mad:
    week8-:
    week9-:
    week10-:
    week11-:
    week12-:
    week13-:
    week14-:

14. toller-girl

toller-girl constantly confused

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    was Lighter Life, now Cambridge Diet
    Are you still just having 2 packs a day? That's really not enough and could slow your weight loss down :(

15. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Just keep at it - the body can retain a lot of water from time to time.

a pint of water weighs a pound - so with the amount you are drinking (hopefully) your weight will vary a lot throughout the day/week. As a woman, other factors kick in that also can cause water retention, and this can also happen if you pick up a cold or sickness.

Just hang in there and the weight will fall off. The only time it stops is if you come off the plan!

16. Miss_Bettany

Miss_Bettany Full Member

The reason you haven't lost this week is because you were down to 2 packs then went up to 4. It will even itself out and you will get a good loss next week

17. MizGaram

MizGaram Member

I have been having four foodpacks since i had a bit of a hick up but am doing everything by the book now and have not eaten been going by the plan and having 5 litres of water.

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Miss_Bettany

Miss_Bettany Full Member

It will catch up with you this week and you'll have a good loss

20. MizGaram

MizGaram Member

Thank you i really hope so as i am feeling quite down aas my three stone goal seems to be going further and further away

21. MizGaram

MizGaram Member

im so nervous about my weigh in if i dnt lose i will be so upset. I have been doing everythin i need to so just dnt understand.

22. toller-girl

toller-girl constantly confused

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    was Lighter Life, now Cambridge Diet
    When is it? I'm sure you will have :hug99:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.