hiya everyone, newbie to s/w

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
hiya

i dunno if anyone will remember me? but i used to do cd last year, unfortunatly i came off it and havent got round to anything else, i am moving house in 6 weeks and my new house is near a leisure centre so once i move i am gonna start the gym and swimming, but i am also going to start slimming world as of next week!!

but there are no meetings near me that i can go to due to work hours until i move house so i need some help getting started

i dont have any clue about slimming world apart from red and green days but i dont even know what they are?

does any lovely person have any ideas where i can take a look at how to do the diet and what kinda foods i can and cant have etc

much love

xxx

hi stacey
i have just given up on cd and am starting sw next monday
i have joine donline - its a bit expensive but only what i would have paid for a week and ahalf of cd and i figured what i have paid will be an incentive to keep it going
i also cheated a bit and have just bought all the sw 2008 books in a starter pack off ebay as i like to have all the info to hand
they do a postal version of sw too

but from what i can this forum is going to be lots of help!

good luck

Hi, I also have just come off CD and moved to SW, I officially start on Wednesday in classes but joined online as well. There is a SW website which is fairly informative and has a sample menu for seven days as well. In short both days have lots of "free" fruit and vegetables, green days have "free" pasta, potatoes and rice along with quorn and very low fat yoghurts and eggs, and red days have "free" quorn, fish, poultry, low fat yoghurts and eggs. There are also healthy extra's (certain foods like milk, bread ) and syns the added extra's. It is difficult to list all the foods and quantities here but I am sure others can help if you need it. Good luck on your weightloss journey xx

hi:)
ive just joined slimming world after doing cd...
you could try the slimming world web site for info.
this diet is fantastic,it doesnt feel like slimming after doing the cd.
good luck
emma.xxxx

I have joined online, as I found the classes difficult to arrange around my kids and husband and the group I was going to wasn't very supportive.
The online one is pretty good, loads of info on it, so definitely worth a look into if you aren't sure of classes and timetables etc.
Good luck with your journey!

Hi Stacey, welcome to the SW corner of the forum. Anything you need to know about SW just ask us old timers! x

Back