Hiya everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Linzy1981, 14 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Linzy1981

Linzy1981 New Member

My name is Linzy I am new.. I have alot to share in regards to diets. I guess I'll start by just saying I have been on several diets that some have been very effective and some that have failed me...
    I have tried - lipotrim / the 72hr diet pill (never again) / slim fast / slimming world / green tea diet / detox diet / new you (massive success but does have alot of down sides) / ww / diet chef.
    That's it lol, I started dieting when I was 17, had 3 children and never been any lower than 14 stone. I use to weigh 17 stone and was a size 18 - now I'm 14 stone and a size 14. I'm currently back on diet chef, just to boost my weight loss, as you can lose a stone a month, then I want to continue with ww as it does help with training for a healthier eating lifestyle.
    I hope I will be able to share and help on this forum, I have always found that sharing with others in the sane boat always helps..
    :) xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sammyd

sammyd Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hiya linzy & nice to meet you,
    well done so far, and i agree its the keeping it off that the trick!!
    sure your in the right place, and hope to see more of you "good luck"
  4. Linzy1981

Linzy1981 New Member

Thank you nice to meet you Sam x
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with Dietchef.

Irene xx
  6. susan russell

susan russell New Member

Hi everyone. I start Diet Chef for the first time when its delivered (tomorrow I hope). Lost 7 stones in 7 months on Lighterlife two uears ago and have put it all back on. Stupid eh!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.