Another stone and a half I'll be happy xxx

Attachments

• image-2927326024.jpg
    image-2927326024.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 830
  • image-2481848193.jpg
    image-2481848193.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 828
OMG that's absolutely amazing!!! Bloody well done you. I wish I looked like that. You should have used the bigger mirror again to show off your fab new figure!!

Thank you :) it's all different because I have moved back home and it's all diff mirror and lay out so couldn't get a good pic. Xxx

Started diet 4th oct & still on it. Total loss 5 stone 6 pounds
Another stone and a half I'll be happy xxx

I see it but I don't believe it!!! You look amazing you don't need to lose another ounce. You look slim, toned , fantastic, healthy, sexy do I need to go on!! Well done I am delighted for you.

You look stunning!!!!!

im starting on Saturday morning, given your success,
any tips for how you managed to keep going after 4/5 weeks?

And again, you look AMAZING right now!! :-D

congrats, Alan

Congrats on your weight loss so far, you look amazing. Love seeing pics so you can see what can be achieved if you stick with it. Hopefully in a few months i'll be posting my pics too :)

Hiya. It's hard I won't lie but the results are always good. My advice would be to take before pics and even after 3 days I noticed a difference it's the main reason it kept me going.
Thanks for all compliments xxx and good luck

Wow, you look amazing. Congratulations xx

Started diet 4th oct & still on it. Total loss 5 stone 6 pounds Another stone and a half I'll be happy xxx

Omg wow!!! My jaw just dropped! Im so jealous. You look amazing girl! Well done.

How did you find the diet? And how long did it take you to lose 5 stones?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya Roxie :) , your before and after pics are amazing ! I see your back on it again. My start weight was also 13st 8lbs, I started on the 11th Jan. It would be great to keep in touch. I'm doing SS (vlcd) . Hope your having a fab week hun !

Kay xx :bunnydance:

Back