Hiya failed dieter needing alot of support

RUTHYJ357

Gold Member
Hiya all,
My name is Ruth and after a year of falling off the SW wagon im am trying WW!!! so far so good im not afraid to say my weight so here goes, when i fell off the SW wagon i had lost 2st which took me to 14st, now i weighed 2 weeks ago and i weighed 16st 8lbs the heaviest i have ever been in my life. So i will be on here quiet alot looking for tips and inspiration.:family2:
Thanks guys:D
Ruthy xxx

Hey Ruthy! Good luck my love and Welcome. WW is awesome and so easy to follow. Everyone on here is so friendly and they have offered me sooo much help and support. If you need anything just ask. :D Have a read of the diaries and think about starting your own then we can keep an eye on you :p and help you out. Take care x x

Thanks hunny yeh i am looking though posts as we speak, dont get me wrong i loved SW but i hav such a busy lifestyle WW is the only way for me, plus i control my portion sizes which went a bit down the pan on SW i would eat and eat and not actually taste what i had eaten. My sis in law has had a gastric bypass she weighed 16st when she had it and to be honest took drastic action to lose her weight, im not planning on doing that lol although it has been very successful for her. Ultimatley if this doesnt work im thinking about a gastric band.
I have dieted since i can remember and am totally fed up with being fat !
Thanks for the reply xxx

Hi Ruth. We are both ex-sw'ers joining weight watchers at the same time! I hope your change of plan is the boost you need to "do it!"

I was starting to fall off the sw wagon at breakfast, thinking "I blooming well want 60g of cereal, not 28g...the days didnt go well from that point onwards! lol. Now I can have 60g of cereal, and I jolly well shall!:D

Bring on the change!

ps, you are not a failed dieter, you just havent started yet as you never knew where you were going before but now you do know where you are going;) iycwim :D

Welcome ruthy! Ive never done SW before but have gone down the atkins route only to put it all back on again:mad:
So anyhow i thought id give WW a whirl & i think its bl**dy brilliant! 6 months down the line im 1st 7lb lighter which i admit has come off slowly but its gonna stay off for definate & only a little more to go so happy dayz!:D
Make sure you post as often as you can & let us know how you are doin xx

Thanks Divy and Carly!
Well i lived on mini's for ages last year and when i fell off the wagon i just didnt bother....silly really because i wouldnt be in the state i am in now lol!
Im looking forward, im going to get some hints and tips off other people and hopefully the weight will drop off. Im trying my best to drink loads! thats how i lost 5 st 8yrs ago, just drank loads whilst on SW or WW cant remember which but drinking alot of fluid certainly helps me shift those pounds!
Good luck everyone! xxx

Back