hiya! i'm back again

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by kelly22_1, 24 September 2008 Social URL.

1. kelly22_1

kelly22_1 loves minimins

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.87%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    hiya!

well as alot of you know i've been here a few times and failed well now the challenge has begun,i'n the last few months after tryin LT alot has happened, i've split up with my husband but thankfully were back together now (and very happy too). and i've also lost a baby, after losing the baby it made me more determined to lose this weight. so hubby gave me a big cuddle and said right mrs get your bum to the chemist and get yourself back on LT. he doesnt like the diet but he's ok about me doing it and says if it makes me happy then i'm to go for it.were also wanting baby no 4 (last 1 tho) but before i get pregnant i want to be thin for a while i'm hoping to reach a size 10-12 not any smaller it wouldnt suit me.

hope everyones well. xx i've seen some fab weightlosses on here

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Sorry to put a dampener on things, but the chemist may not allow you start LT, if you recently miscarried???

If they have allowed you...good luck, hope it works for you this time!:)

4. zachara

zachara Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Welcome back! wow you have been through a lot but sounds like its given you the motivation to make a good start!

Ive restarted LT today, in fact just having my vanilla shake now!

Good luck! x

5. kelly22_1

kelly22_1 loves minimins

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.87%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    well they let me do it again but they did call my doctor first tho

6. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    wow you have been through alot good luck with it all x

7. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

Hello! I've started and stopped a few times, but can honestly say I've learned from it and am committed to it now. I'm sorry to hear about your loss and the stress you've been going through, this is really going to help I'm sure so good luck and keep coming on here xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.