Hiya, I'm new here!

Hi, I've been dieting and going to the gym 3 times a week for about a month now but sometimes I really need some advice about what to do, so I decided to join a dieting forum online and see how it goes!

I'm a 19 year old girl and I'm 5ft3in and last time I weighed myself, (about 2 weeks ago) I was 10st12lb, I would love to lose 2 stone!

I'm a University student, so the cutting down of unhealthy food and alcohol has been difficult, but I really think it'll be worth it when it gets to summer and I can actually wear a Bikini! I'm fed up of being the fat friend. :(

Any advice or tips maybe?

Hi I am new on the forum too, but not new to dieting. I lost a lot of weight last year and it was hard work but I was obese and now just overweight. lol
Don't stress too much about your actual weight, just staying healthy and active is a great way to live. I see you have a lot of views but no replies to your thread, this might be because a lot of people have much more weight to loose and are a bit scared of offering any advice to a young person who is not very overweight.
The only advice I would give is weigh yourself regularly just to keep a check on things and eat an healthy balanced diet. Please don't stress about being the "fat" friend you are not being judged by anyone except yourself. Good luck x

Welcome Darrencriss, I'm sure with all the support you have at your fingertips on here that you will do well ;)

Back