hiya new to RC, fed up with not losing any weight

*camogirl*

hiya, just thought id pop and see if i can round up any thoughts, ideas or help....long story short, been on WW forever, recently gave up smoking and although im not eating more than usual my body has completely stopped losing any weight....so im about to jump in with RC (at home only though) i have the Inch loss plan book....

what i'd like to know is, does anyone have any fave meals, that dont leave you hungry ??? and what were your 1st WI results like ??? i need inspiration :D:D

am finishing out my week on WW, wi Saturday, then shall start RC from then...thanks and good luck to all.......

Hi Camogirl. I too recently started RC. I lost 7 lbs in my first week and nothing in the last two. I came on a couple of days ago but I also know I have not been ULTRA strict so it's my own fault.

Well done giving up smoking. I gave up four years ago and it's the best thing I ever did. I used to smoke forty a day and absolutely loved it yet I never even think about it anymore, unless I pass a smoker and smell stale smoke on them and it stinks! Can't believe I used to smell like that.

I put on a stone when I gave up but that would be because I actively ate more! As soon as I was strict again the weight slowly came off.
At the moment I am finding porridge keeps me full until lunchtime and eggs on toast is also a good tummy filler.

Good luck. It definitely works if you stick to it.

Let us know how you get on, take care

Juliet X

*camogirl* said:
hiya, just thought id pop and see if i can round up any thoughts, ideas or help....long story short, been on WW forever, recently gave up smoking and although im not eating more than usual my body has completely stopped losing any weight....so im about to jump in with RC (at home only though) i have the Inch loss plan book....

what i'd like to know is, does anyone have any fave meals, that dont leave you hungry ??? and what were your 1st WI results like ??? i need inspiration :D:D

am finishing out my week on WW, wi Saturday, then shall start RC from then...thanks and good luck to all.......

Hi camogirl, have you got the amazing inch loss plan book? Day 1 spaghetti Bol is filling and cheesy quorn bake. I absolutely love most of the recipes I've tried. I gave up smoking 18 months ago. I started around same starting weight as u, RC has helped me down to 172.....hovering a bit at the moment. Let me know if u need any advice. Good luck x

Back