• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



Hiya.. - restarting

dellybelly

Silver Member
S: 18st13lb C: 18st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 44.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#1
Hi everyone,

I signed up for WW online before xmas to try and keep control but the propoints system online had me so confused I didnt stick to it.

I joined class on wednesday night to see if having the folder would help me any and so far so good but I wanted to come on here to try and keep myself on the straight and narrow.

I have about 6 stone to lose at least but I'm going to take it one weigh in at a time.. and am aiming for my first 7lbs off for January. HOpefully I can do it.

Thanks for listening
Edel. x
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

hbb

Thoroughly Determined
#2
Hey! Good luck with the restart - hope it all goes well.
LOADS of people here to help. Just post and you'll get answers v. quickly!


xx
 

dellybelly

Silver Member
S: 18st13lb C: 18st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 44.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#3
thanks hbb... I must start a diary soon too to keep myself on the straight and narrow...

Seen your results - they're very impressive! Well done.
 

hbb

Thoroughly Determined
#4
Got into the next size down jeans today too! Lost 6"... woop! :)
 

pinklyns25

Likes to post
S: 17st0lb C: 16st6lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 40.7 Loss: 0st8lb(3.36%)
#5
hey i am starting ww pp on monday but ive been trying to follow since tuesday from reading online, it does seem bit confusing but think ur best off getting a pp calculator, they are about 8 pound, works out exact x
 
S: 19st13lb C: 19st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 47.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#6
Hello and welcome to the boards! Propoints takes a little getting used to but I'm sure you'll get your head around it.

Today there is a supplement in the Daily Mail from Weight Watchers that I think explores it a little more, I know some people who are online members (rather than going to meetings) may find this helpful as they don't have a starter pack when they join. I'm probably going to get it :) (online propoints member)

I wish you well with your journey and continue to post on the boards as they really do help! :) xxx
 

dellybelly

Silver Member
S: 18st13lb C: 18st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 44.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#7
pinklyns25 said:
hey i am starting ww pp on monday but ive been trying to follow since tuesday from reading online, it does seem bit confusing but think ur best off getting a pp calculator, they are about 8 pound, works out exact x
Thanks pinklyns. I have online membership too so downloaded the app and there's a propoints calculator on that so I'm not doing too bad that way.y real struggle is going to be with over eating I think. Thanks for your welcome. Good luck with the propoints x
 

dellybelly

Silver Member
S: 18st13lb C: 18st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 44.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#8
missybct said:
Hello and welcome to the boards! Propoints takes a little getting used to but I'm sure you'll get your head around it.

Today there is a supplement in the Daily Mail from Weight Watchers that I think explores it a little more, I know some people who are online members (rather than going to meetings) may find this helpful as they don't have a starter pack when they join. I'm probably going to get it :) (online propoints member)

I wish you well with your journey and continue to post on the boards as they really do help! :) xxx
Thanks for the lovely welcome missy. I have to admit I joined the class for the folder to see if it makes things any easier think it's just going to take time
 

dellybelly

Silver Member
S: 18st13lb C: 18st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 44.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#9
hbb said:
Got into the next size down jeans today too! Lost 6"... woop! :)
Well done hbb that's brilliant and must really motivate you to keep going!
 
S: 12st7lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 1st13lb(15.43%)
#11
welcome,,im just getting used to pp myself after doing ww old plan for past 7 months ,,after a few days you'll start to pick it up fairly quickly:) also thought poster above me was me,,had to double check:D
 

dellybelly

Silver Member
S: 18st13lb C: 18st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 44.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#12
yummymummy86. I'm from Derry.. All the way oop north lol.

Yummymummy75 - thanks for the welcome. It definitley helped me to have the book and the iphone app. I've been pointing everything before I decided to eat it..

Ohh. a wee surprise that I discovered today.. 2 denny reduced fat sausages (the small ones) are only 3 propoints I was well chuffed to find that out! pity I wasn't feeling well enough to cook them and settled for toast.


.Lots of snow today and I'm rotten with the cold.. all I want is a nice hot warm drink.. and my bed so there'll not be too many activity points earned today I think.
 


Similar threads



Top