Hiya soon to be newbie on Lipotrim :)

NumptyMum

Hi everyone I have decided to do Lipotrim after messing around with slim and save for a while now. I like the fact that I will have to go weekly to get weighed in which is the only thing that tends to keep me on the straight and narrow. Waiting for my hubby to get paid next week so thinking of starting on Friday next week so I have the weekend to try and get nearer to ketosis. So excited but scared at the same time because I know this will be an epic battle for my willpower but I will need to succeed in this or keep on suffering from joint pain and not being able to buy any clothes I like x

hi ill be joining you on monday so see you then if not before!

h x

Hey fingers crossed I will be popping into the pharmacy on Thursday to get them and start on Friday to try and get into ketosis or near as possible before the busy weekday routine starts again on Monday x

Went to the pharmacy today to register and get my shakes and was absolutely disgusted at the attitude the Lipotrim lady gave me. Unfortunately they are the only pharmacy in my town doing Lipotrim so will be doing Cambridge diet from next week.

What happened?

yes what was her problem?

h x

She was just really rude and made me feel so small. I phoned beforehand and was told to come in and when i got there within 15 mins of the call they were apparently busy and I heard the lipotrim lady say what she here for at this time! I was just standing there like a duck while she kept walking in and out of the consultancy room without acknowledging me and she got her puppet to come to me and give me the forms. He suggested i took them away and come back another day and I said no I would like to get everything done today so that I can start tomorrow and plus i dont live nearby that I can keep coming by. He went out leaving me to fill out the forms and then comes back saying that they couldnt do it today because i hadnt watched their video and I told him i had and told him what it was about and how long so that he knew I wasnt lying. He went back out and came back after a few mins and said I had to watch it again before i could start! What a joke. I just walked out. I will be seeing the cambridge consultant on tuesday and she seems lovely x

That's awful that you were treated so badly, I'm really sorry that happened to you. Having a supportive consultant is really important, I'm really glad that the Cambridge consultant sounds lovely, best of luck and hope that goes well for you!

That's completely stupid. My consultant didn't want me to watch the damn video..

Their loss:) Its day 2 for me on cambridge and I really like what I've had so far so maybe what happened was for the best x

Great that you've found what works for you :D Good luck with Cambridge!

Back