Hiya, starting Monday!!!!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by dizzy40, 15 January 2009 Social URL.

1. dizzy40

dizzy40 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Hello, just wanted to say hi, am starting CS first thing Monday morning and really looking forward to starting it cos it means by summer Ill be a hell of a lot slimmer!

Would be thrilled to lose 4 stone, but prob need to lose more. Am tall (5-11) and dont want to look lanky so will settle for 4 stone.

Did CD last year for about 3 weeks but felt really ill on it so stopped - looking forwrd to CS as I can look forward to a meal of ab evening.

Anyway enough gassing, am going to Poland tomorrow with my friends for my recent 40th birthday - intend to eat drink and be merry but will defo start CS monday. Wanted to message on here tonight so I have no excuse not to start - despite how I feel on mon morning!

Looking forward to shrinking with you all, Diz

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    well done for deciding to do something! have a great weekend away! look forward to seing you on monday!

4. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Diz - look forward to hearing more from you, I'm starting on Monday too! I'm hoping to lose around 2 stone to get down to the top of my weight range, bmi 25, then see if I feel I need to lose any more....hope not! Have a great holiday - lucky you!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.