• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hiya :) SW newbie!

Hi Charis. Welcome to forum and SW. I have only been on here a few days and everyone is really friendly and supportive. Good luck with your weightloss and dont hesitate to post any questions you have!

Hello and welcome! Good luck with your weight loss journey x

Miss Mango

Little Miss Wii Fit!
hi everyone! im charis, started SW last night! EEEK!!!! my start weight was only a lb higher then what i had expected so i guess thats not to bad???? :confused: :eek: planning to lose 59lb. :rolleyes:
have had a quick look around and it all looks very friendly here :)
Hey there hun, :welcome: to the forums - well done on starting your diet - you have a similar weight to me to lose. Good luck in your journey and hope to chat with you soon! :) X

hello and :welcome: to the forums!
Good luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

Ela ine

Likes to post, and eat.
hi everyone! im charis, started SW last night! EEEK!!!! my start weight was only a lb higher then what i had expected so i guess thats not to bad???? :confused: :eek: planning to lose 59lb. :rolleyes:
have had a quick look around and it all looks very friendly here :)
Hi! We both have quite a bit to lose.. I want to lose a little bit more than you.. (84lbs) I think slimming world is a great plan.. and defnintely works, my problem is sticking to it! Argh! Good luck with your weight loss hun, I'm rooting for ya.

We can do it :)

Hi!!
Im new too! :) Just started last tuesday! Loving it so far and hope I can stick to it(diets are not my friend!) I have quite a bit to lose as well! Everyone seems so friendly and helpful here! :) x

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Hi and welcome to the forum..

wishing you well with your weight loss

xoxo