Hiya, trying to slim AGAIN!!!

Rio44

Hi all,

I'm new to minimins so bear with me please. lol I've recently rejoined slimming world and could do with all the help i can get. The problem I have is will power, i'm good through the days but once it comes to night time thats when i crave crisps (my biggest downfall and sweeties) I am pleased to say that last night though I beat the craving and didn't demolished the plate of buns that was offered to me at my mums house!!! :)

The other problem I have is weekends - takeaways and wine , i think its more habit than anything else!!!

I look forwrd to any help or advice anyone can give me and hope that i can return the favour!!!!

Good luck. The only thing I can suggest is that you save some of your syns for the evening so that you can have a packet of crisps, or something sweet if that's what you want.

I also found weekends a problem when I first started. I cut out takeaways completely and made similar things - there are loads of "fakeaway" recipes in the recipe section. Things like curry are very easy to make synfree or very low syn.

For wine, try spritzers made with diet lemonade or sparkling water - can be very refreshing and you still get to enjoy some wine.

HTH

Denise

Hiya Denise,

ohhh 'fakeaways' sounds good, I must check that out!!! Thanks :)

Back