Hiya (wave) :)

Posting at 11st 12lb
Hello to all, I've ben here before a few years back and all went well. As per usual I had some great losses and then things slowed down and the instant wow factor wasn't there so much.

I've stayed steady and some mild loss since but im starting to creep back up now.

My lowest was 11st 7 through an illness and I was hoping to grab a couple of pound from that but its come back on and im now square on 12 stone.

I would like to achieve half a stone loss but its like trying to start an old rusty car. I cant believe years ago I would have done 4 lb in a week??

However I cant keep telling myself ive been a hero in the past as I'm using it as my get out of doing something now card.

So im starting a fresh a new me and im born into the healthy eating world as of today.

Im a carer for my Mother which I find has changed a lot of how I exercise as its something im very tired to face.

Eating is anytime anywhere and in between my chocolate addiction and the frozen yogurt shop and taking mum out for lunch im losing the fit fight very quickly.

I am lacking inspiration and motivation, I get very low in the winter months and quiet emotional and that can reflect on my efforts.

If I am back in here then it is some where to report too and maybe that's what I need.

No excuses the only thing that stands between me and what I want is ME.

Hope to catch up with some people in the same mind frame.

Any support welcome :)

Last edited:
Hi.
The first step is knowing what you have to do so thats a good start.
I used to post years ago too and am back again. I know how you feel about emotions messing with your diet and energy levels for exercising.
Theres so much support here.
Good luck :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you Anna And loz
Its very strange how I had forgotten the route that I took Mentally.
Tonight ive calculated all the little bike ride routes that I used to do and so I know exactly where to go to acieve goals.
I had lost all this knowledge so its a great start.

Today ive ridden 3 miles, its short but short and often is good start.
Also I did my first Monday weigh in today and im 11st 12lb which is a relief, I seem to always up and down in a 2 lb zone.
Tomorrow I know I would be 12st again but Monday is weighing and that's what it is.
I will adjust my tracker and digits.
Its doesn't seem like much to lose but its mountains in my mind crazy but im on it now.

Im a carer for Mum but hopefully will beadle to add something in tomorrow. :)

Just a food update.
5 cheddars , small minute amount if cheese and a small piece pork.
Cooked sausage bacon veg mix. ( cabbage, carrots, potatoe,peas)
Red grapes and plain yougurt.
5 cream crackers, sliced tomatoe, cold pork + tiny bit of salt.
4 cups Tea.

all in all upto what my days have been like this is a good improvement :)

Aww I know what you mean. They should sell little packets of fruit.
Hope you're getting on ok xx

HI Loz Thnaks for asking

I was okish today but it was a long day with mum 10 hours.
We got stranded as no taxis due to the football game.
My worst of the day was 2 ginger stem biscuits and 5 humbugs.
As we were so delayed I haven't done any exercise.
Ive got my granddaughter tomorrow afternoon and the next day so its hard working around that too.
I will try to have a jog to collect her.

If I remember right from before its the first couple of weeks that is hard to get into, so I will have to be patient.

Hopefully update again by Thursday evening.

Hope you enjoy the time with your granddaughter. How old is she?
I definitely find the fist few weeks the hardest...trying to settle into a routine.
Take care and look forward to an ipdate Thurs. x

Hi Loz shes 5 just started school so any spare time is even more preciouse nani time. Was flat out yesterday had hoped for a realy good me day today but phone broke so a 16 mile round trip on the bus yuk. That i do nearly everyday to see mum. At least i got veggies and ticked a couple of boxes while out thou. Havent touched choclate or anything else naughty realy. Using Fitness pal to show that i wasnt seeing the unseen treats. OMG my intake was high. Not on items but thier fat and calorie content. Im think sts this week on my 11st 12lb as i usualy up and down from 12st. Then following week hoping for a result uneer 11st 12lb but if im doing the right things at least my bodies not struggling which is a bonus in itself. Hows you? x

Hi Loz shes 5 just started school so any spare time is even more preciouse nani time. Was flat out yesterday had hoped for a realy good me day today but phone broke so a 16 mile round trip on the bus yuk. That i do nearly everyday to see mum. At least i got veggies and ticked a couple of boxes while out thou. Havent touched choclate or anything else naughty realy. Using Fitness pal to show that i wasnt seeing the unseen treats. OMG my intake was high. Not on items but thier fat and calorie content. Im think sts this week on my 11st 12lb as i usualy up and down from 12st. Then following week hoping for a result uneer 11st 12lb but if im doing the right things at least my bodies not struggling which is a bonus in itself. Hows you? x

Hi.
Had no internet connection all weekend...I missed minimins lol.
Sorry you had such a long trip the other day.
Did you end up with a sts? You're doing so well seeing as you dont seem to have much time to yourself!
Im good thank you...my first weigh in this morning since I started last week and lost 9lbs so im really pleased.
Hope you had a good weekend x

Hi.

Did you end up with a sts? You're doing so well seeing as you dont seem to have much time to yourself!
Im good thank you...my first weigh in this morning since I started last week and lost 9lbs

OMG 9lb in a week? that's incredible you must feel so awesome.
I got the STS with no thanks to a Chick Kebab at 3 am sat morning and a Sit down full Indian on Sunday morning at 1 am if I hadn't of had those my Fitness pal would have been very good.
As is I'm about 1600 over my weekly allowance.
Had a great weekend though laughed, danced and was able to relax which doesn't happen to often.
Off to mum now will be going "out" for lunch, I find these things hard but bless its what she loves to do now and that's the most important thing.
My walking machine really needs to be used now as i'm just side stepping the issue.
Pop back in tomorrow I hope. :)

OMG 9lb in a week? that's incredible you must feel so awesome.
I got the STS with no thanks to a Chick Kebab at 3 am sat morning and a Sit down full Indian on Sunday morning at 1 am if I hadn't of had those my Fitness pal would have been very good.
As is I'm about 1600 over my weekly allowance.
Had a great weekend though laughed, danced and was able to relax which doesn't happen to often.
Off to mum now will be going "out" for lunch, I find these things hard but bless its what she loves to do now and that's the most important thing.
My walking machine really needs to be used now as i'm just side stepping the issue.
Pop back in tomorrow I hope. :)

Glad you had a really good weekend..you need time to relax and enjoy yourself!
STS is better than a gain :)
Yes I was really pleased with my first week...just need to keep at it now.
Hope you had a lovely lunch with your mum.xx

Hi Loz Meal was nice with mum thanks hin but have hit a stummbling block with her care. Shes been seeing a man for 12 yrs. Hes not able to be her carer due to his own disabilities and they dont live together. The problem im facing is the interference with mums needs and this time its for her safety. Naturaly after 12 yrs he has his habits but he doesnt seem to meet me on my thoughts so it seems mums not as important as his demands within her own home. The issue is such a basic one that i can resolve. Ive snowballed into a thick depression and i need so badly to be ok to do this fitness and eating as my wieghts going to pile onto whats already come back. So annoyed suffer with depression anyway but i know the future is just going to get worse with this situation. gggrrr

Hi Loz Meal was nice with mum thanks hin but have hit a stummbling block with her care. Shes been seeing a man for 12 yrs. Hes not able to be her carer due to his own disabilities and they dont live together. The problem im facing is the interference with mums needs and this time its for her safety. Naturaly after 12 yrs he has his habits but he doesnt seem to meet me on my thoughts so it seems mums not as important as his demands within her own home. The issue is such a basic one that i can resolve. Ive snowballed into a thick depression and i need so badly to be ok to do this fitness and eating as my wieghts going to pile onto whats already come back. So annoyed suffer with depression anyway but i know the future is just going to get worse with this situation. gggrrr

Aww I am sorry to hear about that! It must be very difficult when you just want whats best for your mum. Is he easy to talk to about it all? Depression is an awful thing to suffer from...ive had it myself. Please know you have support here if you need it...not just for weight related issues. Hope you're ok.xx

Aww I am sorry to hear about that! It must be very difficult when you just want whats best for your mum. Is he easy to talk to about it all? Depression is an awful thing to suffer from...ive had it myself. Please know you have support here if you need it...not just for weight related issues. Hope you're ok.xx

HI Loz thank you for posting oh my what a week, I went quiet down and had to go to bed for a couple of days took sleeping tablet and slept it off. Started to comeback up again feeling really good and damn another stumbling block. This is after id resolved the above issue and now its with friend of mine and sadly its not getting any better and its zapping my energy that I need for every day living. Hard to explain we are ex-relationship but we are still close and very good friends but its all ass backwards. The emotional side of things is really getting in the way of life now and I haven't the energy to deal with it at all :(. So sadly I think it will end but it wont be a nice ending as that just wont work. It will have to be a totally clean break.

Anyway I've managed to just about stay good but today we had a crisis of roof leak and ordered a pizza as no electric to cook with. My weight is at 11st10lb this past Monday which I was pleased about. I actually went to 11st9lb just by shutting my self away for 2 days lol.

No exercise nothing zilch zero very frustrating but its like its on the tip of my tounge and almost breaking through the clouds so much so I can taste it. if I don't grab that presence soon it will fade.

I should get on longer again tomorrow night and catch up, hope all is well and thank you so much for the support :)xx

Quick update, I am feeling fatter by the day as so much disturbance in my days my fitness pal has already ceased to exist. I just don't have the time to keep it up. I was with mum today and tried to grab a quick snack as no breakfast I couldn't belive that within the 100yards that we were in not one shop sold anything healthy and I hadn't eaten yet it was 1.30! so starve and I ended up with doritos. From there a cheese and ham sarni and a couple of chips. I feel totally lost I was so motivated its unreal how someones mind set can change so dramatically over night.

I am so rushed all the time and if not physically then mentally with issues that need to be dealt with.

Anyway day off tomorrow/today hopefully will get some brain space to catch up with life! and my hips before they out run me! :)

Still no better went to a gig ladt night and dropped all gaurd again reg food. I keep saying ok fresh start Monday but its not happening. Im not going to give up thou and yeap its making me so depressed but something has to give and i dont want food and depression to win. It may seem.like it is already but the day i stop caring and worrying is the day its won and i will grow way out of control. That can not!!! be alloeed to happen.

Posting at 11st 12lb ( Monday ) so im STS thankfully
Given myself a goal now as i was just flitting about with no focus.
End of November to be lower in weight and more active in exercise

Last edited:
Hi..just catching up with diarys.
Sts is still a good result! I find its difficult this time of year...so I have to try extra hard.
Hope you are well xx

Back