Hiya

sherrie82

Banned
Hi all I'm restating slim and save tomorrow and just wanted to say hi. I tried for 1 day then caved in but I'm in the right frame of mind now. Good luck to everyone on here.

Hello and welcome back, hope you find it easier to stick to this time round :) good luck!

good luck hun im a restater for the millienth time. my advice is just dont give up esp the first week it can be hard but you do get used to it and as you start feeling your clothes get looser it will def motivate you. saying that i had a few weeks break i didnt go crazy and tried to stay low carb so thankfully i didnt really gain back much but it helped me get my mind back in to gear and i restarted cos i really wanted to.so listen to your body but remember you can do this x

I hope your first day went well.

It really does help to have our head in the right place to do this type of diet. When I did exante last year mine clearly wasn't and I quit during week 3 :(

Luv2BSlim said:
I hope your first day went well.

It really does help to have our head in the right place to do this type of diet. When I did exante last year mine clearly wasn't and I quit during week 3 :(

Thanks Luv2Bslim :) sorry I fell asleep half way through posting back. Yeah Day1 wasn't bad.. Having meal pack with veg really helped. Oh yes I did have a peak at Exante and you did well to hang for 3 weeks although you can have food with that aswell can't you? Good luck anyway and thanks :) x

Oh by the way I did try CD before my daughter was born with some success and then I fell pregnant 2 weeks after so hardly worth mentioning really I really struggled with it though. Lol. Thanks hunny. You're doing so well. :)

Back