1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

HLB Girlie's Food Diary!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by HLBGirlie, 15 March 2014 Social URL.

1. HLBGirlie

HLBGirlie I am determined

Hi, just wrote my journey diary and thought I should now start a food diary... Let's see how we go and if I remember lol

thank you for reading in advance.

Saturday 15th March

Drove to my OH today so I kinda had to skip breakfast

mid morning snack - alpen light bar and cup of tea

lunch - chilli with rice and salad - red bull sugar free

dinner - chicken breast with birds egg fried rice cushion (1.5syns) extra veg

snack - possibly a shape 0% fat yoghurt if peckish between now and dinner or for after dinner.

I don't tend to eat after dinner but all depends on what I had for lunch

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. HLBGirlie

HLBGirlie I am determined

Good morning! The sun is out!

Breakfast - tea, grapes, raspberries and Alpen light bar (hex b)

lunch/dinner the OH family is having a BBQ so that's what's happening for lunch/ dinner but I've decided to have a chicken salad!

Enjoy your Sunday x