Hmm missed my group last night

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Principessa N, 25 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    I blame hubby, fell asleep on the sofa and he didn't wake me. Ho hum, needed the snooze really. Good job i'm a slimming world queen and can still do it without the books, i might go to a different group this week but i did love my last group but i think the previous C has left now. I have been looking through all the new recipes and pictures and oh my goodness am i hungry now, there is so much yummy stuff. I really want to make quiche but there are so many versions, i'm not sure where to start. Tonight i'm having sw chips, beans, egg and sausages, YUMMERS!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You clearly needed the rest so wouldn't worry. It'd be worth having WI elsewhere if poss, but if not and you carry on it should be ok.

:D

4. LisaC

LisaC Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Mmmm dinner tonight sounds good!! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.