Hmm. Tried a milkshake and was surprised.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by WillowFae, 26 September 2008 Social URL.

1. WillowFae

WillowFae Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st2lb(35.68%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I liked it! I don't normally like milkshakes so I was concerned about this. My brother has just finished with CD as he is at his goal weight so he gave me a couple of sachets to try. I had one for tea. So that's the first step towards considering whether or not to do CD.

One question. Do you find you have a problem with not necessarily being hungry but wanting to CHEW something?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

glad you liked the tetra i live on them. the not chewing doesnt bother me at all but i do have the odd piece of sugarfree chewing gum only for a min though and then get rid :)

4. Kazzie

Kazzie Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    The first few days were the hardest but then you just get used to it, ketosis kicks in and you are no longer hungry. Having said that I have struggled to stick to ss totally since our holiday in Aug, but am still losing weight slowly but surely! I have found it easy to do as you don't have to think about food at all. Though all this week I had craved a pack of crisps which don't usually bother me - caved in today and had a packet of marmite crisps - lovely and it did the trick and got rid of the craving!

5. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

ooh glad you liked it! I love the strawberry and chocolate tetras, but I have bars to have something to chew on - and the new porridge helps a bit as it's something else to eat!

6. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    i love choc, vanilla shakes, and the bars are yum as for the porridge well yummmmmmmmmm x

7. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have choc, strawberry & vanilla shakes.... Hate the soups, & i'm steering well clear of the bars as I'm super sensitive to carbs, so don't want to adore them, then they affect my weightloss.....
    The only thing I've chewed is a piece of toast when ill last week & yes I really really miss something to chew! But it's a small compromise.

I felt the worst on day 3, then day 4 I felt fab.... Once ketosis kicks in you're like a different person....
    Good luck if you decide to go ahead.... x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.