Hmmm, need to reel this in

Determinationiskey

So went on holiday like lots of ppl and put on half a stone. Now have decided to go back on exante to loose a stone to reach my revised goal from last year. Will do simple solution but I hope it will restore the discipline I seem to be lacking in the last few weeks. I will read posts & post regularly and will try to stay strong. Will also be going to the pharmacy for some tummy/lack of fibre mediation ;) ....here's to hoping it comes off..

Well done on getting back on it and good luck, keep us posted as to how you're getting on.

Thanks Katie, so order arrived this morning. It's a mix of everything including new stuff that they didn't have last year. There was an offer on that made it worthwhile. Looking forward to trying the shepherds pie. Hope it's edible...

Having red berry bar for the first time. Been struggling for 45mins ...not sure I think too much sweetener :( hope it grows on me but thankfully only got 6 of those bars.

I find the new bars really sweet, the chocolate one even more than the berry - shepherds pie is good, I add a fair bit of black pepper.

I quite like the shepherds pie, i wish i ordered more in my bumper pack though they were not as bad as i was expecting :)

I've only had the shepherds pie, the spag Bol, chilli and carbonara and to be honest I really like them all - which I'm very glad about!

I'm glad the shepherds pie reviews r positive. Not had it yet. May have for lunch today. Had toffee nut and raisin bar for brekkie today. Knew what to expect though :). Doing SS so allowed 600 cal meal, kinda went overboard yesterday...:(, was more like 800 cals extra. will try to do better today:S.

Glad you like it, have you had the chilli yet? I love that one.

Hello Katie, didn't get any of the chilli unfortunately:(. I had a really bad time with the carbonara last year, did not like it, so steered clear of the most of the food packs when I ordered this time:). I preferred the shakes and bars and so those features heavily on my most recent order.

Mad how we all have different taste, I bought the carbonara as it came in a mixed box and I was dreading trying it but I really like it.

Back