Hmmm...

BrittW

Timelord
So 7 weeks in and 1 stone down, feeling great!
However, a BBQ on Saturday AND Sunday, fajita's last night and ice cream tonight, I'm not feeling as great.
I didn't go to WI tonight because I was adamant I would gain. Now I'm regretting not going.
My scales say I've maintained, but they are a bit iffy at the best of times.

Not sure why I'm posting this, I think to get it off my chest, and to maybe wake myself back to reality that the weight will NOT come off if I eat the same rubbish before joining SW.

Take each day at a time and start again tomorrow!! xoxo

Pretty sure everyone on this forum will have done this more than once.... I certainly have. Just dust yourself off and get back on plan tomorrow.

Good luck and don't beat yourself up over it.

Hehe I love how you gave your own pep talk :D you know the best thing to do would be to have gone to group so remember this feeling next time. I once heard someone say that when you have a loss the group need you and when you have a gain you need the group. Think that's so true! Had the last 2 weeks off group on holiday and off plan till yesterday but not back to group till Monday and I really miss it! As you've said yourself, draw a line and move on and look forward to group next week! Xx

I feel your pain, I started last wednesday, Had maccy D's for lunch and pizza hut for dinner, Thursday went to a friends after school so the kids could play, ended up drinking beer and eating burgers, Friday was a BBQ round my sisters for her birthday, saturday we somehow ended up with pizza hut for dinner again.......sunday WOOHOO i actually got on it and having a little sneaky weigh in, I was down 2 lb today so im happy!!!

Everyone goes through a little rough patch, you will get back on it, You need to give yourself a little kick up the bum and a pep talk sometimes!!!

xxxx

The biggest challenge we face is thinking that avoiding class due to a potential gain is good . The cass are there o 100% wth no judgement and there will be loads of members who have lost and gained ! It has been one of the habits I have really tried to break this time round and I feel 100% better.

My advice - Find another local class to get to this week or at least drop your consultant an email for a wee call and get back on track.

Loads of luck xxx

So 7 weeks in and 1 stone down, feeling great!
However, a BBQ on Saturday AND Sunday, fajita's last night and ice cream tonight, I'm not feeling as great.
I didn't go to WI tonight because I was adamant I would gain. Now I'm regretting not going.
My scales say I've maintained, but they are a bit iffy at the best of times.

Not sure why I'm posting this, I think to get it off my chest, and to maybe wake myself back to reality that the weight will NOT come off if I eat the same rubbish before joining SW.

Take each day at a time and start again tomorrow!! xoxo

You have summed it up completely. Soemone once said to me 'if you want to write a letter you have to pick up a pen' and as much as we would like to, we will not lose weight by following our old eating habits. Tomorrow is another day - dont dwell on it - you've got it out of your system and there's nothing you can do to change what you've done, but you CAN change the future. Good Luck xxx

can you not get to another class tomorrow??

Well after being off plan for almost 2 weeks I finally gave myself a kick up the backside and went to class tonight.
I've put on 1.5lbs which is a bit of a bloody miracle if I'm honest!
Back on plan as of yesterday, bring on the wedding dress!

Back