hmmmmm sometimes I dread weigh-in :(

size102b

Banned
Well my 14th weigh-in tomorrow (excludin 1st) and I sometime dread it as it can make your day seem a little :confused: if you dont lose what you like .........

I suppose if I was strong enough I could weigh monthly :eek: mmmmmmm NAH lol

Oh well 8 hours and I will have week 14 am thinking its a sts or gain as not much exercise......

Just to add I've got swollen glans and totm and I had to fight with my devil voice to leave the junk in the kitchen alone .....

Good Luck to all you weighers tomorrow/today :wave_cry:

Onwards and downwards guys :D xx

Last edited:
:DGOOD LUCK ON YOUR WEIGH IN I HOPE YOU GET THE RESULT YOU WANT i only wiegh in every month and i feel weak sometimes but im going to have a mid month sneak on the scales in the shop for a general idea,just remember WE CAN DO THIS!! XX

Good luck, will keep my fingers crossed for you :)

Good luck and hope you feel better soon!
It can dominate your week can't it? I've decided though that as long as I lose that's fine with me. I feel so much better anyway that any loss is nearer my goal. It might take me twice as long but I will get there!

Good luck, but as said previously I'm sure you'll be fine. Well done on ignoring the junk in the kitchen, TOTM can be such a pain.

:DGOOD LUCK ON YOUR WEIGH IN I HOPE YOU GET THE RESULT YOU WANT i only wiegh in every month and i feel weak sometimes but im going to have a mid month sneak on the scales in the shop for a general idea,just remember WE CAN DO THIS!! XX

Hiya thanks for replying :D I think its a good idea to be able to do that as its hard isnt it seeing a low weekly loss even though any loss is good,yes you are right WE Can do this xx

Good luck and hope you feel better soon!
It can dominate your week can't it? I've decided though that as long as I lose that's fine with me. I feel so much better anyway that any loss is nearer my goal. It might take me twice as long but I will get there!

Hiya thanks alot for replying,its silly really and you are right,I just suppose its the yoyoing thing that ive done it so many times before it just seems stupidly like ive already lost this ,well I have ,you know :rolleyes: But everything is alessoned learned hey xx

Good luck, but as said previously I'm sure you'll be fine. Well done on ignoring the junk in the kitchen, TOTM can be such a pain.

Hiya ,god yesterday was a chocolate crisp toast cake battle before bed but I didnt thou was vvvvv hard lol Thanks hun hope your ok xx

Good luck!! You are right about weigh in making or breaking your day, I always feel exactly the same. However, I am sure you will do well. Hope you feel better soon!! Sending you big hugs xx

Hellllooooo Thanks hun :D its silly really isnt it ,I should know after yoyong for years that it will come off maybe slow but do plan and it will ?
How are you?xx

Wow, that's fantastic - 2 stone!! :D Bet you are chuffed :) well done you!

Back