Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ho Hum

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by slimmeragain, 9 June 2010 Social URL.

1. slimmeragain

slimmeragain Member

Well, as you will know I am with child. I am about 7 weeks gone and although feeling quite queasy at times, I am doing well.

I stuck to the plan 100% this week, well each and every week since joining and was thrilled that I could stilled continue to lose weight and do it safely without harming my tot.

I gained 2lbs this week:sigh:. I know, I know, its normal and my C says its not really a gain and most likely water retention due to pregnancy but sheesh!!

You associate weight loss with lbs off and although I know it cannot be helped it would have made me feel so much better to get a bit off. I am now right back to my starting weight:(

As I walked home tonight I just kept thinking that I should give up now. I didn't gain weight this quickly with my last baby at all.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. elizabeth

elizabeth Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    10st4lb(53.93%)
    Diet:
    No diet, just healthy eating
    You don't know how quickly or otherwise you're going to gain weight yet, you're only 7 weeks. Your consultant was probably quite right about it being fluid gain.

If you carry on eating the SW way you will have a healthy pregnancy and won't gain weight you might otherwise put on if you give up.

4. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hello SG. What a great plan to follow though, lots of fresh fruit and veg and your HEA's, you have 3 don't you? Very healthy for you and baby adn I wouldn't worry about that gain, you are doing your best and giving our baby lots of healthy nutrients. What a great Mum you already are x

5. slimmeragain

slimmeragain Member

Hello ladies and thanks.

You are of course quite right. I feel much better today and realise that this is a great way to eat and stay healthy. All is well once again xx

6. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Glad you feel lots better today Slimmeragain. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.