Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ho wdo you space out your shakes/water through the day?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Anna40, 15 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Anna40

Anna40 Member

Hi,

As I am off work at the moment and my daughter away - my daily routine is out of the window. Going to bed at 2 am and not getting up till midday etc etc

When I am at work, I have my first shake at 8am, second at 1 - 2 pm and last around 7pm.

I have 1 litre of water on the way to work, 2 litres at work and 1 litre between coming home and going to bed.

Thsi time round I feel constantly starving and permanently attached to the loo with any water I drink so I think maybe I deen to space this out diferently?

Split the shakes into 6 rather then 3 maybe?

I know LL has changed and split their shakes into 4 portions per day, wish LT would do the same....

How do you space out your shakes/water?

Last edited: 15 February 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You could try splitting your shakes and see how you go, a few do it that way and you seem to be having your water intake. Goodluck. XX

4. Anna40

Anna40 Member

Blue Eyes - I said I was doing it when I was working and now off for a bit so the routine is not here, maybe that is why I am struggling.....

But going back to work on the 2nd...Hmmmm

5. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    sounds like I think this works really well if you manage to have your shakes a troughly the same time each day I have mine at 10ish then 230ish then 630ish which seems to work for me.

Hope you get back into some kinda routine soon

all the best

6. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi, Yeah it is hard to settle into a routine when your off... Im off for 3 weeks after tomorrow.

At first I had my first shake in the morning and then one at lunch time in work ( arround 1) and then one when I got home at about 6..

But then i did a week of lates in work and Had my first shaked at about 12 second at like 7... and then the last one Ive been having very late... I think maybe too late.. at about 11ish!! Sometimes earlier if i remember!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.