Ho wdo you space out your shakes/water through the day?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Anna40, 15 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Anna40

Anna40 Member

Hi,

As I am off work at the moment and my daughter away - my daily routine is out of the window. Going to bed at 2 am and not getting up till midday etc etc

When I am at work, I have my first shake at 8am, second at 1 - 2 pm and last around 7pm.

I have 1 litre of water on the way to work, 2 litres at work and 1 litre between coming home and going to bed.

Thsi time round I feel constantly starving and permanently attached to the loo with any water I drink so I think maybe I deen to space this out diferently?

Split the shakes into 6 rather then 3 maybe?

I know LL has changed and split their shakes into 4 portions per day, wish LT would do the same....

How do you space out your shakes/water?

Last edited: 15 February 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You could try splitting your shakes and see how you go, a few do it that way and you seem to be having your water intake. Goodluck. XX

4. Anna40

Anna40 Member

Blue Eyes - I said I was doing it when I was working and now off for a bit so the routine is not here, maybe that is why I am struggling.....

But going back to work on the 2nd...Hmmmm

5. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    sounds like I think this works really well if you manage to have your shakes a troughly the same time each day I have mine at 10ish then 230ish then 630ish which seems to work for me.

Hope you get back into some kinda routine soon

all the best

6. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi, Yeah it is hard to settle into a routine when your off... Im off for 3 weeks after tomorrow.

At first I had my first shake in the morning and then one at lunch time in work ( arround 1) and then one when I got home at about 6..

But then i did a week of lates in work and Had my first shaked at about 12 second at like 7... and then the last one Ive been having very late... I think maybe too late.. at about 11ish!! Sometimes earlier if i remember!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.