HoHey's Five Stone Drop

HoHey

First of all, I just wanted to say "Welcome to my Weight Loss Diary. I've tried writing person diaries, in which I either write on my laptop or in a note book, but it is the comments that keep me going. I love knowing that someone is struggling just as hard as I am to be who they want to be. Or that someone has reached their mini goal, when I'm still whining about not reaching mine.

As you may have guessed by the title of this thread, I plan on losing 5 stone this year. Maybe less, maybe more. I shall see where the road takes me. I am going to be posting my mini goals of the week on here too, so watch out for that. I don't want to post it in my signature because I will feel the need to change it so much, and with this I can look back on it.

So far, I've been bad. I know it seems horrid to say, but I haven't even officially started. (I do this a lot and then waver on the idea of dieting or not). This time, I'm not going to be calling it dieting. It's a life change. My goals, mini or final goals will shape me into a different person (literally). Also, this type of diary will make me feel ashamed if I over indulge or eat, erm.. crap.

So Far today: I had a bacon sandwich for breakfast.
Snack: 2 chopped apples, with skin and 2 tangerines.
Lunch: Pot noodle. (It isn't nice to blame the family, I know. But they all decided to have one. I hate that, when you tell them you're on a diet and they don't like to help you. Then they have the cheek to complain about you being fat.)
Dinner: I'm planning on making some rice, with corn, broccoli and peas. And a slice of ham on the side. Not much, I know. But it is one of my favorite dishes and I'm likely to have a lot of the veggie rice.

Talk to you later, HoHey.

Back