Holding Water/Bloated

Irene

Silver Member
Morning Everyone
Hope everyone is well - have not managed to get on site much lately - eldest son is 'hogging' PC for his coursework so just a quickie from work.
Just need a bit of advice - weigh in for me tonight and I stood on the scales this morning and I am 1lb heavier:confused: than I was at class last week - feel very bloated and full of 'water':sigh: Any ideas on how I can shift it - not my TOTM so don't know what happening? Had a good week this last week so quite disappointed.:eek:
Thanks
Irene

Goto holland and barret or a local pharmacy and there is sachets or tablets you can take for fluid retention, additionally drink more water lol sounds mad i know but it can help you get rid of excess fluid
Ruthy xxx

Hi Ruthy
Thanks for the reply.
Will nip up to the chemist now - eating loads more fruit and I think that is what it is as I am not 'weeing' as much.
Thought about drinking more water to flush me out but thought it wouldn't help but will try that as well.
Need to shift this water before tonight.:eek:
Thanks
Irene

Hi Irene - I recommend the water as Ruthy said - weird isn't it!
Good luck with WI! Vx

Skinnymalink -
I try and start breakfast with a slice of melon. I am so not looking forward to WI.
Have drank loads of water since late morning.
Irene

Morning Everyone
llb on last night - (I drank loads of water yesterday afternoon and I think that helped). So it was not as bad as I thought, our consultant said it looked like it was not what I had eaten but something to do with changing to the mini pill.
Lets hope it is onwards and downwards - weight wise.
vrofl.gif

Speak later.
Irene

Morning Everyone
Hope everyone is well - have not managed to get on site much lately - eldest son is 'hogging' PC for his coursework so just a quickie from work.
Just need a bit of advice - weigh in for me tonight and I stood on the scales this morning and I am 1lb heavier:confused: than I was at class last week - feel very bloated and full of 'water':sigh: Any ideas on how I can shift it - not my TOTM so don't know what happening? Had a good week this last week so quite disappointed.:eek:
Thanks
Irene

all i can suggest, strange it may seem, is to drink more water...... it will help flush you out and help with water retention. i learnt this from my cambridge diet days. when you dont drink enough, you body holds on to water.

Not bad Irene, keep up the drinking lol
Ruthy xxxxxxxxx

Back