*holiday* 20th september..anyone like to join me on a 5 week challenge?

Michele-

Hi everyone
I am looking forward to going on holiday 5 weeks today to beautiful France, my favourite place!

I would love to lose at least one stone before then and I know that that is easily achievable on Slimming World if I can manage to stick to it 100% and even try to add in a bit of body magic!

So, I started on Thursday as I felt in the right frame of mind, which, with me, has to be the case

I know its wrong but I am just not a breakfast eating person and I don't normally have anything before lunch except maybe a yogurt if I am at work. I don't feel hungry in the mornings and it seems a waste of B choice in my head to force it down early in the day when I could enjoy it so much more later.

Thursday and Friday have gone really well and I have had 15 syns each day and eaten healthy foods

My start weight on Thursday morning was 12 stones 8 pounds and it would be amazing to be nearer 11 stone than 11 and a half stones for holiday..or even to creep under the 11 stone...is that hoping for too much? yes it probably is! although I do usually lose loads the first week when I stick to slimming world properly.

Anyway, it would be fab if anyone else wanted to do a 5 week challenge with me or had holidays coming up in September and we could complete our weight loss journeys together and spur each other on etc

look forward to hearing from you :)

I'm also off on hols in September, 3wks today, yippeeeeeeeeeeeee, I'm at target so probably not the best person to do a challenge with you, but I do want to get 3lbs below my target weight so I can enjoy those extra glasses of wine:rolleyes:

There is an August challenge on here think it's in the off topic section, you can join that, I'm sure they'll also have one for September.

If you don't eat breakfast do you have a decent mid morning snack?

Ooooh I've just got back from France - my fave place too!!

I'll join you in a 5 weeker as I have 5 weigh ins before a wedding do. I get weighed on a monday.

Good luck xx

hi Jeanette
Brilliant, thanks for joining me!
just having my lunch: Bolognese made with extra lean mince over runner beans and broccoli. then mullerlight banana and custard yogurt with blackberries and raspberries mixed in

Michelle, on my work days I usually have a yogurt around half ten but when im at home I don't eat until 12 ish . I know its not recommended but it suits me!

I'll join in, I have 4 weeks until my holiday. As you can see from my signature, off to a fairly bad start with SW this time but determined to turn it around and would be delighted to get my half stone award before I go away.

Best of luck everyone X

hi Clareel, welcome and thanks for joining us. Theres nothing more motivating than a holiday to look forward to is there!
Don't worry about your start...we are all gonna be fabulous together!! Where are you going for your holiday?

Hi ill join you all. I joined slimming world on tuesday. Hoping for a big loss this first week, I have 2 friends birthdays ine in the 19th and the other on the 21st. So would love to lose a stone by then, more if can. I weighed in at 12st 7.5 on tuesday (start weight).x

Welcome! very similar starting weight too.
Lets hope we all have big first week losses, so motivating.

Have had my dinner now:
roast chicken breast
SW roast potatoes
runner beans, sweetcorn and broccoli
Gravy (no fat)

Gonna have coffee and a curly wurly later.

How did you find your SW class on Tuesday? was it motivational? was the consultant interesting?
Im doing SW from home and will weigh in each Thursday morning but knowing me I will be hopping on the scales more often than that! I know, I know, very naughty but if ive been good I love seeing the numbers drop!!

Yeah big loses her we come :)
Ive just had a curly wurly. Yeah it qas a good class and I really like the consultant she is really nice, although I wont get to stay to group every week.
You doing well judging by your meal, ive been dying have a sneak peak to c if I have lost any but trying not to go on but willpower is slipping x

Hi fellow five week challengers!

did we all make it through yesterday ok?

Im sorry to say that I didn't sleep very well and was awake for hours in the middle of the night and for some reason ate about a dozen bourbon creams!!! Good news is they got me to sleep but not even gonna start to think about how many syns were in those!
Never mind, line drawn, stepped over and being 100% today!

For lunch I had salad, 2 LM quorn sausages and a big jacket potato followed by a lovely bowl of stewed rhubarb freshly pulled out of the garden this morning.

Have just walked down the lane in the sunshine and picked a huge bag of blackberries so they will be nice all week with vanilla mullerlights

have a great day everyone:)

Hi.yeah I made it through yesterday ok. I was really hungry yesterday though (time if the month has come)
I had toast and egg for my breakfast snd jacket potato with beans and salad for my lunch. Going have fish and veg for tea.

Glad you have drawn a line under and started fresh today :)

I have also taken advantage of the sunshine and took my daughter the park and around the lake. Came back did 40 minutes of zumba and 20 minutes juat dance. So that's me done today. Going go for a bath now then start to cook dinner. X

It's my birthday on 22nd September and I really want to loose 7lbs by then. When I set that target it was alb a week but sts for 2 weeks so now need a bit more than a lb a week! Would love to get in to the next st bracket for my birthday! I wi on a weds been 100% weds, thurs, fri and today. Had afternoon tea yesterday which was lush but v high in syns! Was my friends birthday treat tho so worth it! Done prep for the week today so I can have another good week, I work different hours pretty much everyday so need to be organised to be 100%. Looking forward to the challenge :)

Hi there, I'd like to join your challenge, I started back on plan yesterday and am pleased to say day one done with 13 syns. I've been away from it for a month since kids broke up from school really and need to get back on track. I am not going on holiday but 5 weeks seems a good length of time and i've got a couple of things coming up in September too and would love to lose a stone in the 5 weeks. I weigh on a Tues and need to update stats so aiming to do that tomorrow. Eek!
Just had lunch which was chicken pasta salad, quavers and activia yogurt, unfortunately didn't buy the fat free ones so having to count it as 3 1/2 was lovely though. Good luck everyone :)

Hi, I'd love to join in. I just got BACK from a lovely holiday to France where I did nothing but eat bread and cheese and drink wine. I've been a bit off the wagon for a bit and now need to get back one. I'd like to get to 11st8ish in 5 weeks, I have a trip to my boyfriend's parents (always lethal) and a wedding coming up, but I think I need a test of willpower to show myself I can succeed if I want!

welcome everyone...the more the merrier!
Hope you've all had a great Monday

Ive had salmon salad for lunch then yogurt and blackberries

For tea I had sausage casserole with mash

Had a lazy day today

Been v good today :) had

B scan bran cake
S plum peach
L chilli beef salad ryvita, blue cheese triangles, cherries pineapple raspberries grapes
D Buddhas delight amazing!
Syns vodka 10

One more day until wi!

I post my eats in my food diary - it's called Fresh Start Diary if anyone has a burning desire to see what I'm eating and moaning about ha ha!

I so want a stone off so I feel more confident on that beach!

Hi everyone. Just got back from my first weigh in back at slimming world and I have lost 6lb :D was only expecting a lb or 2 so im very happy will get that lb next week for my half stone. X

Hope everyone is doing well x

Back